• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Struggling to Qualify as a Director Team: Strategies & Ideas

In summary, my team and I are having a hard time qualifying as a Director team, so I'm not going to Conference this month. I will put together a show and purchase gifts for people, but I need help to word the email so it doesn't piss them off. I'm also offering a 10% discount to customers at night clubs in order to bring in more business. Good luck to everyone and I hope you can achieve this goal!!!!
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
My team and I have not qualified as a Director team for the past 2 months. So, we have to this month - I'm NOT going to Conference as a TL!!! If everyone submits what they say they will (all but one always do what they say they will), then we will have $4100 in sales including mine. I will put a show together and purchase birthday and holiday gifts, but I can't swing $900 by myself. My email list on Customer Connection is all screwed up, too. I will send an email, but I need help (SHELIA!!!) to word it so I don't piss a lot of people off. I also want to offer something to entice, yet not decrease the value of our products, people to place orders. These are the ideas I have so far. PLEASE feel free to pick them apart, change the wording, tell me NO and give other ideas!!!

a. Express Show Wednesday evening – I bring the ingredients, you bring the people and I’ll surprise you with a FREE product from my stash at your show with a value of OVER $30!
b. Pamper YOU at Work! I’ll bring in munchies and catalogs and we have a quick (ie. 15 minute) “show” – Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday or Thursday morning – gather $150 in orders and you get the host benefits!
c. $60 order = invitation to m y 50% off sale as a VIP the night before. I have SO much stuff to get rid of in July!
d. Product Packages – discounted 10-20% off retail price
e. $1000 Catalog Show – 10 people each gather $100 in orders and receive a part of the host benefits (2-$90 shopping sprees, 4 half-price items, 2-60% off specials, 2-10% off for a year)
f. Raffle off $100 shopping sprees - $10 tickets. Every time 10 tickets are sold we will draw for a spree – the earlier you get in on it, the more chances you have!

You are trying to do $900 in sales by Thursday? I'd say (if you can afford it) to do a 2 hour huge sale! 30% off or something. If you drag it out for a couple of days, people tend to procrastinate and miss it. If you give them a limited time to call or come by ~ they'll write it on their calendar & are more likely to participate. ;)

Kate,
I have a director that is pushing to get to $5000 this month as well (She needs $2500 by Thursday)...

We are in the midwest and have many towns affected by flooding, not sure if you are near any disaster areas, but she is doing a two night fundraiser for the Red Cross....

She also called some night clubs and has lined up to go and offer a 10% discount to customers on their ladies night and set up a booth there... I did a booth in december at our local winery... just some different atmosphere to try.

She has been scouring the events on our local TV channel and calling anyone who has a benefit this week and offering fundraisers.. she got a softball tournament booth that way...

Good Luck!

You have gotten some great ideas!!! Good Luck!! You can do it!!!

Lynette - great ideas on the ladies nights! I'll look into it for future months - I have an event tomorrow night. I did have a friend on fb offer her home for a show for anyone who wanted to host. So I set her up as a host on my website and fb and I'm working on getting at least 3 more hosts there with their guests. When the combined shows sales get to $500 I'll give away an extra Cool and Serve I have. I have also heard from my team about more sales coming in - offered them a pretty cool incentive! I'll post it below. I hate to be specific on the incentives - it makes me feel locked in. And, if nobody achieves it (this one is set up for anyone to achieve something!), I feel bad and end up with 5 Deep Covered Bakers in boxes stacked next to my front door. "I installed 5 new sets of gorilla shelves in my garage and have been organizing my "stash" of products. We need to hit $5000 in commissionable team sales by Thursday. So, I'm pulling stuff from my stash! If you have already submitted a show this month, you get two entries PER SHOW into the grand prize drawing. All shows submitted from June 27-30 get one entry. The grand prize will be valued at over $50. For every show you submit in June you WILL earn a product. The higher the sales, the higher the value of the product. And you'll probably choose what you get! CALL ME with your comm. sales number as soon as you submit and you get an extra entry AND something SPECIAL...PC$? Better product?"

great ideas for your team! I hope you make it :)

1. What is the role of a director team?

A director team is responsible for making important decisions and overseeing the overall direction and strategy of a company or organization.

2. What are some common struggles faced by director teams?

Some common struggles faced by director teams include disagreements and conflicts within the team, difficulty managing multiple responsibilities and priorities, and challenges in effectively communicating and implementing strategies.

3. How can a director team overcome these struggles?

To overcome struggles, director teams can focus on building strong communication and collaboration skills, setting clear goals and priorities, and actively addressing and resolving conflicts through open and honest communication.

4. What are some effective strategies for qualifying as a director team?

Some effective strategies for qualifying as a director team include actively seeking out diverse perspectives, continuously learning and adapting to new challenges and changes in the industry, and fostering a positive and supportive team dynamic.

5. Are there any specific skills or qualities that are essential for a successful director team?

While there is no one-size-fits-all formula for a successful director team, some essential skills and qualities include strong leadership, effective communication, strategic thinking, and the ability to adapt and make decisions in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• groovybear1213
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
c00p
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07