• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Inactive? Can't Place Orders!

In summary, if you have not submitted any sales in the past 6 months, you have dropped as a consultant and may need to rejoin and pay the $25 renewal fee.
Takaramei
Gold Member
First off, not sure if I am inactive, and not sure how to find out if I am. The last show I had was end of April 2012.

I have a few people that want to place an order, and have orders of just over $200. The last time I placed an order, we were still using the Pamper Partner Plus, and I knew we were in the process of switching over to something different.

I was able to put the order into Pamper Partner Plus, but it won't let me put the guest specials in, or the host specials in. Was wondering if that is because I am inactive? Anyone know?

I hate to tell you, but I think you may no longer be a consultant. If you didn't submit any sales in May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct - that is 6months inactive. I would call HO to confirm.They did have a special where you could re-sign for just $25 - it reactivated your consultant status, but didn't give you a new kit or anything. Personally, most of us think that if you can at least resign with the MINI-KIT for the $80, you can restart the clock so to speak for Pampered Chef Dollars- Submit the $1250 in first 30days and get whatever the special is that month for new consultants (this month- it is either a free DCB, free new Covered Roaster, or Free Roasting pan with rack (the bigger one-without the lid). Plus you can earn the PC Dollars in your 90-days.But you may want to call HO to confirm your status.
By the way- we are still using Pampered Partner Plus. The new web system had issues and it is back in beta-mode for those who choose to still use it. If you sign up new again, you can switch back to the old by following these directions (Getting Started with the Pampered Chef -old web)

Bobbi's right. If you went 6 months without submitting at least $150 in sales in any month, you've dropped as a consultant.

You have 2 options:
  • Renew - for $25 you can go back to your previous upline and pick up where you left off. You will NOT qualify for the New Consultant Rewards or the current signing incentive for New Consultants.
  • Start Over - for $80 or $159 you can start all over. You'll have the opportunity to earn in the New Consultant Rewards Program, you'll be eligible to earn the current signing bonus for New Consultants and you can choose to go back to your previous upline or change teams & start new.

Just pick the choice that works best for you! :D

That is what I thought. If I want to pay the $25, to rejoin, how do I go about doing this?

When you follow the links to become a consultant, you'll see the option to "renew" ~ just choose that one. Your upline is NOT notified that you came back. So be sure to shoot them an e-mail & let them know that you inadvertently dropped & that you did the $25 renewal to come back. ;)

Thanks so much.

Thanks everyone for your help. I called head quarters today, and it looks like I am still active, till end of this month.... Phew!!

1. What does it mean if my account is marked as "inactive" on the Pampered Chef website?

If your account is marked as inactive, it means that you have not made a purchase or placed an order in the last 12 months. This is a standard practice to keep our records up to date and ensure that our customers are receiving the most current information and promotions.

2. Can I still place an order if my account is marked as inactive?

Yes, you can still place an order even if your account is marked as inactive. However, you may need to contact our customer service team to reactivate your account before placing the order. This is to ensure that you have the most updated information and access to any current promotions or discounts.

3. How do I reactivate my inactive account?

To reactivate your inactive account, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in reactivating your account and placing your order.

4. Will I lose any rewards or points if my account is marked as inactive?

No, you will not lose any rewards or points if your account is marked as inactive. Your rewards and points will still be available to use once your account is reactivated.

5. How often do I need to make a purchase to keep my account active?

To keep your account active, you will need to make at least one purchase or place an order every 12 months. This will ensure that your account remains up to date and you have access to all current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcwarr
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
chefann