• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Tools Needed for Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares Show

In summary, the Ham and Cheese brunch squares will be made in the Large Bar Pan using the Mix N Chop, the Ultimate Mandoline, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Stainless Whisk, the Food Chopper, the Santoku Knife, the Small Mix 'N Scraper, the Prep Bowl, the Citrus Press, and the Ice Cream Dipper. The guests will also be asked to help with the steps of chopping the ham, slicing the tomatoes, and stirring the sorbet.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am doing the Ham and Cheese brunch squares tomorrow morning at a brunch show. Can someone tell me if I thought of all the tools I will need for this show.

Large Bar Pan
Silicon Brush
Ultimate Mandoline
classic batter bowl
whisk
food chopper
cutting board
knife
saute pan
cooling rack
pizza cutter
mini spatula

I like to use the Mix N Chop to mash up the hashbrowns.

You can also show the small mix 'n scraper, or any of the scrapers you may have will work other than that looks great. Have a great show.

Thank you ladies. I have never done a brunch show so I am just going crazy trying to think of what to take with this one. No idea why I am stressing so much over it.

Here's a few extras you might have that you can take & usemeasuring cups
cheese knife
cheese grater
oven mitts
cooks corer
egg separator (to show a couple of the eggs)
grinder set
pinch bowls for the oil
timer
2 handy scrapers to move product off the cutting boards
prep bowls or bamboo bowls for the green onion tops
bamboo platter or a SA piece to move the pieces to

The following are my brunch "show steps", I always try to bring in as many tools as possible. Once I have this completed for my show, the next is easy to pack for! Hope this might help you...I also prepare the Cran-Raspberry Fizz with this....1) Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly spray Large Bar Pan with oil using Kitchen Spritzer.
2) Lay hash browns in Large Bar Pan; using Mix & Chop, crumble hash browns…and spread evenly over bottom.
3) Sprinkle half of the cheese (within Easy Read Measuring Cup) evenly over hash browns. Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust starts to brown and cheese is melted.
4) In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk.
5a) Crack eggs, one at a time into a Prep Bowl and add eggs to Batter Bowl.
5b) Whisk after each egg…add black pepper using Grinder; whisk until smooth.
6) On Cutting Board with Measuring Cups, coarsely chop ham using Food Chopper …add to Sauté Pan.
7) Using Santoku Knife slice green onions, reserving 1/4 cup of the tops for garnish.
8) Place remaining green onions into (8-in.) Sauté Pan; cook and stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir ham mixture into egg mixture using Small Mix ‘N Scraper.
9) Remove bar pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Pour egg mixture over crust. Return bar pan to oven; bake 6-8 minutes or until center is set.
10) Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Color Coated Tomato Knife; scrape out seeds and dice.
11) Scoop sorbet into Quick Stir Pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to combine.
12) Using Lg. Easy Read Measuring Cup add 3 c. water and Cranberry Juice.
13) Slice 2 of the limes using Santoku Knife and add to pitcher.
14) Juice remaining 2 limes into Quick Stir Pitcher using Citrus Press.
15) Add ginger ale and plunge gently until well mixed.
16) Remove Bar Pan from oven; top with remaining cheese, tomatoes and reserved green onions. Using Grinder…top with additional black pepper. Cut into squares and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula…ENJOYThese are also the "steps" that I have the guests assist me with!

1. What tools do I need to make ham and cheese brunch squares?

To make ham and cheese brunch squares, you will need a 9x13 inch baking dish, a knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, whisk, and measuring cups and spoons.

2. Can I use any type of ham for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ham for this recipe, such as deli ham, honey ham, or leftover ham from a holiday meal. Just make sure to chop or dice it into small pieces before adding it to the dish.

3. Do I need to use a specific type of cheese?

No, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. Cheddar, Swiss, or Monterey Jack are all great options. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for added flavor.

4. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ham and cheese brunch squares ahead of time and refrigerate them overnight. Simply cover the dish with plastic wrap and bake it the next morning for a quick and easy breakfast.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to suit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use turkey instead of ham, or use almond milk instead of regular milk. Just keep in mind that the taste and texture of the dish may vary slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies