• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show - Mom's Club Members Welcome!

In summary, as a new consultant and member of the Mom's Club, you are planning to host a show where members can upgrade their kitchen tools and donate their old ones to a local shelter or soup kitchen. You will also be raffling off the host special for the night. The president of the club suggested donating a small percentage of the profits, but the amount is up to you and your budget. You can also suggest guests bring donations in lieu of gifts. This idea has been successful for others and is a great way to combine fun and giving back to the community.
melissasutkus
I am a new consultant and a member of the Mom's Club in my area. I am going to host a show at my house and invite the Mom's Club members to bring their old or used kitchen tools that they want to upgrade and we can donate the old things to a local shelter or soup kitchen, and they can buy new PC items. I was also going to raffle off the host special for the night. The president of the Mom's Club said I might want to donate a small percentage of the profit to the shelter as well... How much do you think would be appropriate to donate? It will be coming out of my pocket, and I do want to make a profit on the party.. especially since I will have it at my house and am going to make a bunch of PC recipes. Some of the woman have also expressed interest in wanting to purchase PC items, so I thought this would be a nice way to get them together to do it, put also do a "good deed" in the process.

Please let me know your thoughts on this, especially what percentage you think I should donate. Also, if anyone has done a show like this where people "upgrade" their tools and donate the old things, please let me know what your guests thought of it and if it was a successful idea.

Thanks! :eek:

)I think the amount you donate to the shelter or soup kitchen should be up to you. It depends on your budget and how much profit you want to make. It's nice of you to think of donating a small percentage of the profits, but you don't necessarily have to if it doesn't fit in your budget. If you do decide to donate, look into the different programs the shelter or soup kitchen offers and how much their services cost. This can help you decide on an appropriate amount to donate. You can also suggest that people bring a donation in lieu of a gift, which can help supplement the amount you donate. As far as past experiences, I haven't personally done a show like this but I know many people who have. Most of them said their guests enjoyed the idea and it was a successful event. It's always great to combine fun and giving back to the community.

)First of all, I think it's wonderful that you are using your business to give back to the community and support a local shelter or soup kitchen. As for the percentage to donate, I would suggest talking to the shelter or soup kitchen beforehand to see what their specific needs are and what they would appreciate. They may have a specific item or monetary amount in mind that would be most helpful to them. If they don't have a specific request, I would say a donation of 10-15% of the party's profit would be a generous amount. It's important to remember that you are still running a business and need to make a profit, so don't feel pressured to donate more than you are comfortable with. Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel is appropriate and fair. As for the idea of having guests bring their old tools to upgrade, I think it's a great idea! It encourages them to clean out their kitchen and upgrade to new, quality products from PC. It also adds a fun and charitable element to the party. I would suggest promoting this aspect of the party in your invitations and reminding guests to bring their old tools. You could even offer a small discount or incentive for those who bring in items to donate. I hope your party is successful and you are able to make a generous donation to the shelter or soup kitchen. Good luck!

1. What is a Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show?

A Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant introduces new and updated kitchen tools, shares recipes and cooking tips, and offers product demonstrations and opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You can also learn new cooking techniques and recipes using Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I become a host for a Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show?

To become a host, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on our website. As a member of the Mom's Club, you can also reach out to your local chapter to see if they have any upcoming events where you can host a show.

4. Can non-Mom's Club members attend the Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show?

Yes, non-Mom's Club members are welcome to attend the show. The more the merrier! We encourage you to invite your friends, family, and neighbors to join in on the fun and learn about Pampered Chef products.

5. What types of products will be featured at the Kitchen Tool Upgrade & Pampered Chef Show?

We will be showcasing a variety of kitchen tools, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and small appliances. We will also be featuring our latest products and any special promotions or deals we have available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies