• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix?

In summary, the recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix includes the mix itself, butter, egg, and vanilla extract. The recipe can be found on the package or on the Pampered Chef website, and can also be obtained from a consultant. To make the mix, preheat the oven, mix all ingredients, and bake for 10-12 minutes. The mix can be customized with mix-ins, and is easy to make for busy or new bakers.
lisamwest
Hello, My name is Lisa and this is my first post. I am doing a vendor sale tommorow morning. I wanted to have the batter bowl with the cookie mix in it, but i can't find the recipe. If anyone has it or knows where i could find i would appreciate it. This is my third month as a Pampered Chef Consultant and my first vendor sale. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa West

I think this is the set of recipes you need! Good luck tomorrow!

Mary

PS: You can find all of the current and past Celebrations Recipes on Consultants Corner, for future reference! ;)

Attachments

• celebrate_recipes.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 372

1. What is the recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix?

The recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix is as follows:

- 1 package of Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

2. Where can I find the recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix?

The recipe for Pampered Chef's Batter Bowl Cookie Mix can be found on the package of the mix or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for the recipe.

3. How do I make the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef?

To make the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef, follow these steps:

- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix, softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
- Let cool before serving.

4. Can I customize the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can definitely customize the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef! You can add in your favorite mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to make the cookies even more delicious.

5. Is the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef easy to make?

Yes, the Batter Bowl Cookie Mix from Pampered Chef is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be ready in just a few minutes. It's a great option for busy home cooks or for those who are new to baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Chef Gale