• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing My $50 Pampered Chef Bucks for Increased Bookings & Show Sales

In summary, Melody recommends getting the Easy Accent Decorator, the prep bowls, and the rectangular baker.
DZmom
I just got my first $50 Pampered Chef Bucks check and want to spend it on things that will increase my bookings, my show sales and fill my Top 10 list with higher priced items. I have the following.

Starter Kit
SS1
SS3
Recruit Bonus 1
Springform Pan
Tool Turnabout
Cooling Rack
Deep Dish Baker
Square Baker
Roasting Pan w/rack

I think that adding Simple Additions to my shows will help, but I don't know which to get. This is also my Kit Enhancement month. So the floor is open to suggestions.

Thanks everyone!!

Since they changed the Super Starter packages, I don't know what comes in them anymore, but I would for sure get the Easy Accent Decorator. You can also get that half price right now on a Supply order. Even though I am not all that crazy about the striped bowls, a lot of people love them, so I would have at least one of those to show. I just did a show a week ago and sold 10 medium striped bowls, 6 small striped bowls and 2 small striped plates.

Get the prep bowls if you don't have them. I love them and sell one set at every show!!

bucks>How do you earn PC bucks? From your recruit? I agree about the prep bowls and EAD 100%!! But I think the bowls come in SS3 right?
I would recommend the Ultimate Slice and Grate-it can be tricky and dangerous, but guests love it! Also, recomment the rectangular baker-its so versatile and good to make a recipe in when you have a big show and at least ONE of the bar pans depending on what your own cooking needs are-I have all three and use the meduim one all the time (for two of us) and also have made several popular recipes in it (red pepper focaccia, doubled recipe of choc peanut butter torte, etc)

When the first 5 of your recruits qualify, you earn $50 PC dollars. I believe directors can also purchase them to use as incentives for people.

I must be brain dead. I have the US&G, 2 sets of Prep Bowls, since I got my SS3 today and already have one. I also have the EAD. SORRY! :eek: My director suggests the Med. Bowls, Lg Platter, Striped Small Bowls in the Simple Additions and the Fluted Pan. So I don't know what I'll get!

I might recommend doing what hosts do. Go through the book and make a "wish list" of what you want. The items you love are the ones that will get YOU excited and if YOU are excited you will sell them!
Melody

1. How can I use my $50 Pampered Chef Bucks to increase my bookings and show sales?

There are several ways to maximize your $50 Pampered Chef Bucks to boost your bookings and show sales. One option is to use the bucks as a hostess incentive, offering them to customers who book a show with you. You can also use them as a special discount or offer for guests who attend your shows. Additionally, you can use the bucks to purchase popular products that you can then use as giveaways or raffle prizes at your shows to generate interest and excitement.

2. Can I combine my $50 Pampered Chef Bucks with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your $50 Pampered Chef Bucks with other promotions or discounts. For example, you can use the bucks towards a discounted product or offer them as a bonus for purchasing a certain amount. However, please note that the bucks cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Bucks or used towards a hostess credit.

3. How do I redeem my $50 Pampered Chef Bucks?

To redeem your $50 Pampered Chef Bucks, simply enter the unique code at checkout when placing an order on our website. You can also redeem the bucks by calling our customer service line and providing the code to the representative. Please note that the bucks cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in a single transaction.

4. Can I use my $50 Pampered Chef Bucks towards business supplies or tools?

No, the $50 Pampered Chef Bucks cannot be used towards business supplies or tools. They are intended to be used towards products for your shows or as hostess incentives. However, you can use the bucks to purchase products that you can then use as business tools, such as demonstration items or samples.

5. Is there an expiration date for my $50 Pampered Chef Bucks?

Yes, your $50 Pampered Chef Bucks do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be listed on the card or email containing the bucks. It is important to use the bucks before the expiration date to ensure that you can take advantage of their benefits. If you have any questions about the expiration date, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom