1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need Help!

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I just got my first $50 Pampered Chef Bucks check and want to spend it on things that will increase my bookings, my show sales and fill my Top 10 list with higher priced items. I have the following.

Starter Kit
    SS1
    SS3
    Recruit Bonus 1
    Springform Pan
    Tool Turnabout
    Cooling Rack
    Deep Dish Baker
    Square Baker
    Roasting Pan w/rack

I think that adding Simple Additions to my shows will help, but I don't know which to get. This is also my Kit Enhancement month. So the floor is open to suggestions.

Thanks everyone!!

Nov 4, 2005
  2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Since they changed the Super Starter packages, I don't know what comes in them anymore, but I would for sure get the Easy Accent Decorator. You can also get that half price right now on a Supply order. Even though I am not all that crazy about the striped bowls, a lot of people love them, so I would have at least one of those to show. I just did a show a week ago and sold 10 medium striped bowls, 6 small striped bowls and 2 small striped plates.

3. Kristen

Kristen Member

Get the prep bowls if you don't have them. I love them and sell one set at every show!!

Nov 4, 2005
  4. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

bucks>

How do you earn PC bucks? From your recruit? I agree about the prep bowls and EAD 100%!! But I think the bowls come in SS3 right?
    I would recommend the Ultimate Slice and Grate-it can be tricky and dangerous, but guests love it! Also, recomment the rectangular baker-its so versatile and good to make a recipe in when you have a big show and at least ONE of the bar pans depending on what your own cooking needs are-I have all three and use the meduim one all the time (for two of us) and also have made several popular recipes in it (red pepper focaccia, doubled recipe of choc peanut butter torte, etc)

Nov 4, 2005
  5. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

When the first 5 of your recruits qualify, you earn $50 PC dollars. I believe directors can also purchase them to use as incentives for people.

Nov 4, 2005
  6. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I must be brain dead. I have the US&G, 2 sets of Prep Bowls, since I got my SS3 today and already have one. I also have the EAD. SORRY! :eek: My director suggests the Med. Bowls, Lg Platter, Striped Small Bowls in the Simple Additions and the Fluted Pan. So I don't know what I'll get!

Nov 4, 2005
  7. PCBeliever

PCBeliever Novice Member

I might recommend doing what hosts do. Go through the book and make a "wish list" of what you want. The items you love are the ones that will get YOU excited and if YOU are excited you will sell them!
    Melody

Nov 13, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted