• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an Online Show: Steps from Start to Finish

In summary, if you are a host and want to offer an online show, you should set up your website, pass out online cards, and encourage your guests to email you. You should also submit paper orders online so you can track your progress.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I would like to know if anyone has offered their host a online show if so how do you do from start to end?

I have offered them but the host has never done anything with it. I have set up only 3 in the past. I have labels on the back of my business cards with online ordering instructions. I mail them to the host to hand out.

I had a host start with an online only show, but she discovered some friends weren't computer savvy. I sent her 10 catalogs to pass around as well and it was a $1000 show!

Set them up on your website and walk host through your website over the phone so they enter their guests and their wish list (this is key because it tracks the show size they need to get it all free and where they are in their guest sales). Encourage them to email everyone (even out of state friends and family since they can do direct ship). Give host catalogs and OOF for friends that prefer to order offline. Have host submit paper outside orders online so they can track their progress (and you can import into PP+).

I give my hosts "online cards" that the host can pass out with my website so that she can tell friends to participate w/o having their email address. These are made from the blank business card templates and have all my contact information on them (a modified business card).

My host edited her wishlist when we were done w/ obtaining orders so it just had the stuff she really wanted. I put it in my software and determined the best way for her to do it (which should be 1/2 price, free, 30% off, etc) and let her know her total.

Earlier today, I saw a flyer (I think it was from KitchenDiva) about having an un-party. You could use a variation of that, too, to promote the show. Let me know if you have ?? about something I might have left out.

aPamperedBride said:
I had a host start with an online only show, but she discovered some friends weren't computer savvy. I sent her 10 catalogs to pass around as well and it was a $1000 show!

Set them up on your website and walk host through your website over the phone so they enter their guests and their wish list (this is key because it tracks the show size they need to get it all free and where they are in their guest sales). Encourage them to email everyone (even out of state friends and family since they can do direct ship). Give host catalogs and OOF for friends that prefer to order offline. Have host submit paper outside orders online so they can track their progress (and you can import into PP+).

I give my hosts "online cards" that the host can pass out with my website so that she can tell friends to participate w/o having their email address. These are made from the blank business card templates and have all my contact information on them (a modified business card).

My host edited her wishlist when we were done w/ obtaining orders so it just had the stuff she really wanted. I put it in my software and determined the best way for her to do it (which should be 1/2 price, free, 30% off, etc) and let her know her total.

Earlier today, I saw a flyer (I think it was from KitchenDiva) about having an un-party. You could use a variation of that, too, to promote the show. Let me know if you have ?? about something I might have left out.

do you know where it is posted so I can look at it?

I advertise online shows on my website, it's under 'no time for a show, go virtual!' I have gotten a few hits on it with the younger crowd.
check it out w w w dot pamperedchef dot biz / nickiherrell

*putting my website here not as a link back, but as an example of verbage ;)

1. How do I get started with hosting an online show?

To get started with hosting an online show, you can reach out to your consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time for your show. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and tools to make your show a success.

2. What steps do I need to take to prepare for my online show?

To prepare for your online show, you should gather a list of potential guests, choose your preferred platform for hosting the show (such as Facebook or Zoom), and decide on any special themes or activities you would like to incorporate. Your consultant will also provide you with a personalized invitation link to share with your guests.

3. How do I invite guests to my online show?

You can invite guests to your online show by sharing the personalized invitation link provided by your consultant. You can also create a Facebook event or send out personal invitations through email or text message.

4. What do I need to do during the online show?

During the online show, your consultant will lead the presentation and showcase the products. You can interact with your guests, ask questions, and share your own experiences with the products. Your consultant will also provide instructions on how to place orders and make payments.

5. What happens after the online show is over?

After the online show, your consultant will follow up with you and your guests to answer any additional questions and help with any orders or payments. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from your show. Your consultant will also provide you with a hostess gift as a thank you for hosting the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunset424
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Alicia Denman