• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tools I Found to Increase Pampered Chef Bookings

In summary, this conversation discusses the importance of promoting bookings during a training show, the importance of using the "tools" at hand, and some tips on how to do this effectively.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I attended a training show and was amazed at what I had been doing wrong. :mad: Two major points: 1) I concentrate too much on recipe and products and 2) I forgot to use the "tools" at hand to promote bookings or for that matter even talk about bookings during the show at all.
I found I Talked about bookings at the beginning and at the very end of my shows but not in the middle. By simply using the "tools" at hand, I rehearsed some things to say during recipe prep or even during an Express Show demo, I found I don't can't rehearse the words, I am not that kind of person but I found just the right "queues".
I found several tools that I shall carry with me to all shows because Pampered Chef gives our hosts great deals on them.
1) Scraper Set - 4 for half the price
2) (Have to go expensive) - one piece of the Professional Cookware. You know we all have the Saute Pan! And it's easy to carry.
3) Ulimate Slice and Grate because at $22.50 it is Great! Pun Intended. :)
4) Simple Additions Small Bowls with Caddy - again small and easy to carry with out all the other stuff to futz with but a good sampling.
So I want to thank My Director, who did the training show, for showing me what I was missing.
So here is my moral, Pampered Chef gives you the tools to use to book more shows. Whether is be by giving us Host Product Specials or in other Consultants, Directors, Execs or whomever, who are willing to give of their time and knowledge.
Attend another consultants shows. Use them to your advantage and you too may be surprised. :eek:
Thanks Deb!!

Last edited:
No matter how many shows I do , I still need those reminders!
I talk about bookings, too, but often to forget to casually mention "this is a great half-price item for hosts" - those sprinklings of reasons to book, keep it in front of them... they may not hear it the first time, or the last time you mention bookings... but all those little mentionings they are sure to pick up once or twice!
Thanks,
Good luck!

Thanks!Those are some great tips for encouraging potential host in order to get expensive items for 1/2 price. I'm new at this (only 2 shows done) and I don't seem to be able to get booking information into my "routine" yet. Thanks for the tips!

What are the top 5 tools to increase Pampered Chef bookings?

The top 5 tools to increase Pampered Chef bookings are:

• Party Invites: Sending personalized party invites to potential guests can grab their attention and make them more likely to attend.
  • Hostess Rewards: Offering attractive hostess rewards can motivate your current customers to book a party and invite their friends.
  • Social Media: Utilizing social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest can help you reach a larger audience and promote your Pampered Chef business.
  • Demo Tools: Using demo tools, such as product demonstrations and recipe cards, can showcase the benefits and versatility of Pampered Chef products and entice guests to book a party.
  • Personal Connections: Building personal connections with your customers and potential hosts can make them feel valued and more likely to book a party with you.

How do I effectively use party invites to increase bookings?

When sending out party invites, it's important to personalize them and make them stand out. Include a brief description of the event, the date and time, and any special promotions or offers. Additionally, ensure that the invite is visually appealing and includes your contact information for guests to easily reach out to you with any questions.

What are some attractive hostess rewards to offer?

Some attractive hostess rewards to offer include free products or discounts based on the party sales, exclusive hostess-only products, and booking incentives for future parties. You can also offer personalized rewards based on the host's preferences or interests.

How can I utilize social media to increase Pampered Chef bookings?

Social media is a powerful tool to reach a larger audience and promote your Pampered Chef business. You can create engaging content, such as recipe videos or product demonstrations, and share them on your social media platforms. You can also join relevant groups and communities and interact with potential customers to generate interest in your products and parties.

Why is building personal connections important for increasing bookings?

Building personal connections with your customers and potential hosts can make them feel valued and more likely to book a party with you. By establishing trust and rapport with them, they are more likely to support your business and recommend it to others. Additionally, personal connections allow you to better understand their needs and preferences, making it easier to tailor your approach and increase bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
NooraK