• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Can I Make One Catalog Work for 7-12 People?

In summary, the hostess is having trouble coming up with an idea for how to make the last few shows work. She is short on catalogs and is looking for suggestions. She is considering borrowing catalogs from a cluster-mate, copying the shopping list from the write-in order forms, or asking past hostess's if they have any extra catalogs. She is also considering using mini catalogs with the old catalogs.
abrahamlaur
Hey Ya'll, I Need Help!

I Have A Show Tomorrow Night With About 7-12 People Coming. The Problem I'm Having Is That I Only Have Two Catalogs Left! Ann Has Helped Me Come Up With A Way To Make This Work But Was Wondering If You All Could Help Me Figure Something Out?

I Was Wondering If Its An Okay Idea To Just Have One Catalog, The One I Will Be Carrying. At The Beginning Of The Show Just Tell People To Write Down Tools They Want, Tools That Will Make Things Easier For Them Etc. And Then When They Get Up To Order Their Stuff, Go Thru The Catalog With Them To See What Will Work For Them And Their Desires/wants/kitchen ...

Has Anyone Done This Before? Do You Think It Will Work?

does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE???

Honestly, I don't think so! It's one thing to be a few catalogs short...I would call a cluster-mate pronto and borrow catalogs (you'll replace them)!

i did cath :( no one has any extras!!!

i guess i'll just do what ann suggested (just bring the ones i have and they can share and i will have some extras of the old ones and just tell them whats discontinued and whats new ... this bites, i wish i would ge tmy supply order today!!!

Does the hostess have any from her hostess packet? Do any of your past hosts have some left overs? I think if you could even get a few extras if would be best. Also, what about copying the shopping list from the bask of the write-in order forms? You'll really have to talk about a lot of products if they don't have a catalog to flip through because the pictures are really what grabs people's attention. Ask someone to be your assistant and flip to the pages as you describe products. Have page numbers handy for all of the products you want to highlight. Make up packages (there are several on this site) as a way to encourage shopping without needing the catalog to flip through.

Do you have any mini catalogs? Use those with the old catalogs and a list of discontinued items......explain that you have been so busy with shows that you are running low on catalogs!:thumbup:

Also - check and make sure you don't have any host packets that you could take some from.....I had to do this the beginning of this week - my first 2 shows this week, if they booked a show - they got a host packet w/ no catalogs, and I told them to use their catalog from the show, and I would mail them a couple more when my order came in!

I understand that your cluster mates may not have any to give you, but can they lend you any for 1 day? Let them know how urgent this is and that you will return them the same night or the next morning!

I just think that the sales will be lower if they do not have a catalog to look at. I like Michele's idea of asking past hostess's if they have any extra's. If you can not find any I would copy the shopping list. Also take the old catalogs but x out what is discontinued.

what shopping list?

If you use the write-in order forms the last page is a two-sided shopping list that has everything in the catalog and the prices.

oh thanks michele

1. Can I customize the catalog to fit the needs of each person in my group?

Yes, you can customize your catalog to meet the needs of every person in your group. Our catalog offers a wide variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items, so you can easily find something for everyone.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for each person in the group?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for each person in the group. Each person can order as much or as little as they would like from the catalog.

3. How do I place an order for multiple people from one catalog?

To place an order for multiple people, simply collect all of the orders and payment from each person in your group. Then, you can place one large order using our online ordering system or by calling our customer service team.

4. Can I earn host rewards if I am placing one large order for multiple people?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for placing a large order for multiple people. Our host rewards program offers free and discounted products based on the total sales from your group's order.

5. What is the deadline for submitting orders for a group catalog purchase?

The deadline for submitting orders for a group catalog purchase will depend on your specific consultant and their availability. It is best to discuss the deadline with your consultant when coordinating the group purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrodeo
  • jsanderson0508
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom