1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help!

1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Ok , iam trying to sign someone right now but it has been a while since i have done this. Iam trying to find where it is located in consultants corner. Also she is using the $20.00 credit from her show for the kit , do i have to wait 24 hours after submitting the show ? Hmmm Iam full of questions ! Thank you all for your help !! :)

Jul 31, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

To Sign up as a Consultant

From www.PamperedChef.com, (not consultant's corner), click on "Come Join Us", then click on "Consultant Agreement", and "Start Agreement". Follow steps from there. You (or she) will need your name and consultant number, and the show number in order to receive her $20 credit.

Yes, you have to wait for the show to be processed in order for them to recognize the show # and the amount of credit the person has coming to her.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jul 31, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Under the main PC website, there's a heading called "Come Join Us" where you'd click. She'll have to enter your consultant number. She does need to wait 24-48 hours before using kit credit. I believe there's an option on the agreement where she'd click if she was using kit credit from a show. It's pretty easy to do online. I don't know if the recruit lives by you, but you could offer to sit down and do the online agreement with her. if not, you could do it by phone. There's a guide for us on the download section of consultant's corner that you can use to walk through the process.

Hope that helps! Congratulations!!!

Jul 31, 2005
  4. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

48 hours

I signed someone up in June and she also used $20 towards her starter kit - I was told by HO that she had to wait 48 hours to sign up because her show needs to process, etc. Then when she signs up it will recognize that she has a credit. I also think it asks when she signs up (not sure). You might want to call HO just to verify. Congrats on the new recruit!! :)

Jul 31, 2005
  5. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Thank you all !!

Thank you ! This web site is the best !! before i found it i would have to call my director for questions, and she is not always available so i would have to wait for a response.Well i no longer call her with my questions ! You all answer them so fast !! Thank you all again !!
    P.S.
    Iam shooting for that new Coach pocketbook !!

Jul 31, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted