1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need Help

1. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Ok I just got off the phone with someone who is having a show for me in June. She wants to have a party outside using the grill, demonstrating our new grilling tools. She really through me off. I will only be in my 2nd month. I'm pretty sure that I will earn the tools through the incentive, but what on earth can I do for the show? I have to back to her with an answer, please help.

May 17, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

There are many posts on this site that talks about having a grill show! Look under search and type in "grill". I just did it and 16 items popped up! You will find many ideas on this site! GOOD LUCK! :D

Kristi

May 17, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you don't get the grill tools, do you have a director or a fellow cluster member who can loan you theirs? Especially the BBQ Turner because that's such a cool and useful item. When I was starting out I borrowed lots of stuff from people if I really needed them for a recipe. Good luck!

May 17, 2005
  4. I feel like I'm so behind sometimes...what can we do to earn the grill set??

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Well, to earn the NEW grill stuff (the spices/rubs, case and grill brush) we had to submit $1250 in sales in April. But, if you have a host in June who doesn't want the host special of the whole BBQ tool collection for 60% off, go ahead and purchase them yourself is what I'd do. Or host a show yourself and just get the minimum $150 in orders and get the host special. I wasn't sure if the earlier post was referring to getting the grill tools as part of the SS program, but I don't think those are in any of the bonuses.

May 17, 2005
  6. Ahh, that's why I didn't hear of it, this is my SS1 month :) thanks!

7. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

The grill bonus

Erin,
    If you submitted your consultant agreement by April 31, and had 1250.00 in sales or 4 qualified shows by May 31, you received the new Summer products free. This is, I guess just for Super Starters. If this is your SS1 you may be qualified.

Debbie

May 18, 2005
  8. Are you serious?? WOW! I'm almost there! I have two more shows this month and I only have $300 to go to reach the $1250 mark! AMAZING!! I can't wait!!!

9. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Erin,
    If you look in the consultant news book you received with your kit, it should be in there. I think there was a flyer back where the host/guest specials were. Good luck!!! I hope you get it!!!

Debbie

May 18, 2005
  10. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Erin,
    I just went home on my lunch. I grabbed the book that came in my kit. I'm very sorry but you do not get the entire tool set. These are the items you get:
    Ice Cream sandwich maker
    Citrus & Basil Rub
    Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
    Bell Pepper & Herb Rub
    Barbecue TOOL BAG
    Grill Cleaning Brush
    Great Grilling Recipe Card Collection
    Patriotic Towel Set ( set of 2)
    Patriotic Apron

You still get alot of stuff, but not the grilling tools.

Sorry,
    Debbie

May 18, 2005
  11. some stuff is better than no stuff!! So by qualifying in May (my SS1 month) I get all of that? For some reason I thought that was April, not May. AWESOME!

12. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

You had to sign up by April 30th, and qualify by May 31st. Unless it is a typo, thats what it says.

May 18, 2005
Have something to add?