• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Products by Hosting a Show - Expert Tips for Catalog Wording

In summary, to get free products by hosting a show with Pampered Chef, you can invite friends and family to attend either in person or online. As the host, you will earn free products based on the sales from your party and have the opportunity to choose which products you want for free. There is no limit to the number of free products you can earn and you can also earn discounts on additional purchases. To make your catalog wording more effective, focus on the benefits and incentives of hosting a show and use persuasive language and personal testimonials. And yes, you can still earn free products by hosting an online show and even earn more by booking future parties during your online show.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I'm sending out some mini catalogs and wanted to hand write a quick phrase. I wanted to say something like, "See something you like? Get it free when you host a show". I'm sure some of you smart cookies can come up with something to once again make me look clever!

How about, "See something you like? I can help you get it for free! Call me!"

How about this one?

Like A Little??....Purchase It Today!!
Like A Lot??....Host A Show!!
Like It All??....Do What I Do!!
Contact me today for details!!

I can always count on Andrea to come up with something great!! I see a cool little phrase I like or a great idea and it is always connected to Andrea's name! Thanks for being here Andrea!

Oh *blush*, thank you that is so nice...glad I could help.

Cute!That was a really cute idea!!!:p

I thought it was so cute I used it! Each line I did in a different color, so it came out nice.

1. How do I get free products by hosting a show?

To get free products by hosting a show, all you need to do is invite your friends and family to attend a Pampered Chef party either in person or online. As the host, you will earn free products based on the sales from your party. The more sales you generate, the more free products you can earn!

2. Can I choose which products I want for free?

Yes, as the host, you will have the opportunity to choose which products you want for free based on the amount of sales your party generates. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free products at different levels of sales, giving you the flexibility to choose the products you want most.

3. Is there a limit to how many free products I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many free products you can earn as a host. The more sales your party generates, the more free products you can earn. You also have the option to earn discounts on any products you want to purchase in addition to your free products.

4. How can I make my catalog wording more effective in getting people to host a show?

To make your catalog wording more effective, focus on the benefits and incentives of hosting a show. Highlight the free products, discounts, and fun experience of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Use persuasive language and include personal testimonials to show the value of hosting a show.

5. Can I still earn free products if I host an online show?

Yes, you can still earn free products by hosting an online show. Our host rewards program applies to both in-person and online parties. Invite your friends and family to shop online and you will earn free products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional free products by booking future parties during your online show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lescalvelage
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies