• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Create Eye-Catching Word Pictures for a Younger Audience?

In summary, the speaker is looking for word pictures to paint with to market their kitchen tools to young adults just out of college. They emphasize the value of the products through multiple uses and stories. They would like to mention things like how the products are reliable and will have value for a long time. They would also like to mention how the products are helpful for avoiding unhealthy quick food options and the stress of preparing a meal on a busy night.
mclough
ok, i need help from the "creative"! :) I use a lot of word pictures at my show, but they are all geared towards the "mom" type with no time and kids. This show is with 'just out of college, single women'. Anyone have ideas on word pictures I can paint and what product would be best for the age group of early 20 somethings? I know everyone can use every product ... but I want to dazzle them with ideas of how to use our stuff.:D

Think of it this way--college students want things to be fast, cheap, and easy, just like moms.

Tasty food quick, get on to studying or partying! Emphasize VALUE of items through multiple uses, and tell stories like Suzy Homemaker wins the pie contest with the pies she makes using our pastry cutter, baker's roller, silicone baker's mat, apple peeler corer slicer and stoneware deep dish pie plates.

I'd be mentioning things like how they are starting off right and will have these products for a LONG time. They can't afford to buy cheap stuff and have to replace it over and over again. Our products and recipes are practically fool proof and will have them proud to call mom and impress them with how well they are cooking and eating on their own. ;)College years tend to mean years of eating out at fast food to avoid having to cook, so by cooking for themselves, they get better quality and can keep things healthy to avoid gaining "college weight". ;)

Real Food, Real Fast, Dinnertime in No Time. Explain how you understand they get home from a long day at work, and the last thing they want to do is prepare dinner. Point out that they can avoid the drive through and unhealthy, greasy, tepid temp and not so fast food with our tools. No worries if you forgot to thaw that meat.

Also point out that many of our recipes use what they'll probably have in the fridge/pantry already. Point out Power Cooking and our Weekday Dinners Done collection, highlighting the well stocked pantry card.

Whoops!! I just re-read and you said these were people just out of college. Just ignore my advice then. :blushing:

thanks everyone! i will use the advice~

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your desire to create eye-catching word pictures for a younger audience. It can be a bit challenging to switch gears from our usual "mom" audience, but I have a few ideas that might help.First, think about the lifestyle of this younger audience. They are just out of college and most likely living in their first apartments or starter homes. They are probably on a tight budget and looking for easy and affordable ways to make delicious meals. With that in mind, here are a few word pictures and product suggestions:- "Picture this: you come home after a long day of work or classes, and your fridge is practically empty. But with our Quick Cooker, you can have a hearty and flavorful meal on the table in under 30 minutes. No need to spend money on takeout or frozen dinners!"
- "Imagine hosting a game night with your friends and impressing them with a homemade pizza using our Pizza Stone. Not only will it be delicious, but it's also a fun and interactive way to spend time together."
- "For those busy mornings when you're rushing out the door, our Breakfast Sandwich Maker is a game-changer. Just layer your favorite ingredients, pop it in the microwave, and voila - a hot and tasty breakfast sandwich in minutes!"
- "Our Seasoning Mixes are perfect for those who are new to cooking or don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create restaurant-quality dishes that will impress your friends and save you money."
- "Let's face it, doing dishes is not fun. But with our Non-Stick Cookware, you can have a delicious meal without the hassle of scrubbing pots and pans afterwards. Plus, they come in trendy colors that will add a pop of style to your kitchen."Remember to keep your word pictures relatable and relevant to their lifestyle. And don't be afraid to have some fun with it! I'm sure your "just out of college, single women" audience will appreciate your creativity and enthusiasm for our products. Good luck with your show!

What is Word Pictures and how can it help me?

Word Pictures is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to create visually appealing documents and presentations using various fonts, colors, and graphics. It can help you make your recipes, menus, and other documents more engaging and easy to understand for your audience.

Do I need any special software or skills to use Word Pictures?

No, Word Pictures can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account and does not require any additional software. It is also user-friendly and does not require any special skills, making it accessible for everyone.

Can I customize the fonts and colors in Word Pictures?

Yes, Word Pictures offers a variety of fonts and colors to choose from, allowing you to customize your documents according to your preferences. You can also upload your own images and graphics to make your documents more personalized.

Is Word Pictures only for recipes or can I use it for other documents as well?

While Word Pictures is commonly used for recipes, it can be used for a variety of documents such as menus, flyers, and even social media posts. Its customizable features make it perfect for any type of document that requires visual elements.

Is there a cost for using Word Pictures?

No, Word Pictures is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef for all consultants to use. There are no additional costs associated with using this tool, making it a great resource for enhancing your documents without any extra expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefsheli
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
baychef