• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble adding email addresses to website? Need assistance!

In summary, the customer section of the website does not allow users to add their email addresses to the list of contacts.
maryhenderlite
I am not for sure, but I was under the impression that I could put in all my email addresses (family and friends) into the customer section of the website so that we could send out emails. Is this possible??? I tried to do it, and it wouldn't add any of them. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help me? I really appreciate it.

Mary

I would love to send an email out about my fundraiser to everyone I know. I just can't seem to be able to add any contacts..anyone?:confused:

When I first got my site I tried & I finally gave up!:mad:

I finally went into the show, added EVERY name and email that I had (quite a few) as guests, checked the box to add them to contacts.. and then sent the email. Not sure if that is how it is suppossed to be (I would think not) but hey, it worked!!

Go to your personal web assistant, then go to customer connections. Click the add new contact link, then add your contact click on continue. Then to view you list change the view box to which ever one you would like to look at the list. I haven't had a problem with mine, I guess I got lucky.

I've asked the HO support gurus for a way to upload and download contact information from PP to CC and back again, and a way to move the same data up and down from Merrill Corp.

I think it fell on deaf ears. Retyping is a PITA and doing a C&P field by field is tedious and annoying.

I suspect that more people need to ask for it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've asked the HO support gurus for a way to upload and download contact information from PP to CC and back again, and a way to move the same data up and down from Merrill Corp.

I think it fell on deaf ears. Retyping is a PITA and doing a C&P field by field is tedious and annoying.

Hint, hint...right? Off to send an e-mail about it now!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I ask for the same thing, and to be able to somehow transfer e-mails from past hosts for when they rebook. I had to retype all of her names an e-mails when she rebooked a show, there was no easier way to do it.

If you have a past host re-book......Then go into old shows and edit that show, all the old info. is there and invited guests.

HTH,

Lisa

What is the best way to contact customer support for website assistance?

The best way to contact customer support for website assistance is through our toll-free number or by submitting a request through our online contact form. Our team is available to assist you Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm CST.

How can I reset my password for the website?

To reset your password for the website, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.

Can I track my order on the website?

Yes, you can track your order on the website by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

Is it possible to change or cancel an order on the website?

If you need to change or cancel an order on the website, please contact customer support as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, however, if the order has already been processed or shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

What should I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties with the website?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please contact customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bren706