• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help with Hosting an Online Show in Canada | Web Assistant Tips & Tricks

In summary, the person is looking to host an online show for someone in Canada but is unable to do so through their current web assistant platform. They have other options such as virtual parties or catalogue parties, and they have booked 4 parties for the upcoming months.
babygirl
I just made myself a website on web assistant. I have a lady in Canada that wants to have a online show. The only problem I'm having is that she is in Canada. I'm trying to put in her info under a show so I can give her a host number, but canada isnt an option under state. Am I doing something wrong or can I not hold a party for someone in canada. I'm soo confused. I could really use the money from this party. If someone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'm trying to get myself on track. I have 4 parties booked at the end of March and beginning of April. I'm going to be using the book to look game. I think it is going to go very well. Wish me luck in getting my feet back off the ground.

Thanks
Licia

I don't think that you can hold a show in Canada from the US. You have some different products at different prices than we have in Canada, plus the exchange rate and shipping would be a killer. Sorry for the bad news, I know how much each show counts!

I know it doesn't help much, but if need someone to refer her to you can give her my info...

-h

are you closeCan you have it shipped to you? Then have her pick it up at your house. Just a thought

Hi Licia,Congratulations on creating your own website and booking 4 parties! That's fantastic news and I'm sure your book to look game will be a hit. As for your question about hosting a party for someone in Canada, I'm happy to help.Unfortunately, Canada is not currently an option for hosting online parties through web assistant. However, there are other options available to you. You could hold a virtual party through a video conferencing platform like Zoom or Skype, or you could offer a catalogue party where the hostess collects orders from her friends and family and you can ship the products directly to them.I understand how important this party is for you and your business, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need further assistance or have any other questions. Best of luck with your parties and keep up the great work!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I still earn host rewards when hosting an online show in Canada?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when hosting an online show in Canada. The rewards will be based on the total sales from your show and can be redeemed for free and discounted products from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I invite guests to my online show in Canada?

You can invite guests to your online show in Canada by sharing a unique link that will be provided to you by your Web Assistant. This link can be shared through email, social media, or any other messaging platform.

3. Do I need to be tech-savvy to host an online show in Canada?

No, you do not need to be tech-savvy to host an online show in Canada. Your Web Assistant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to make your show a success.

4. Can I customize my online show in Canada?

Yes, you can customize your online show in Canada by choosing which products to highlight, creating a personalized theme, and adding your own personal touch to the presentation.

5. How long does an online show in Canada typically last?

An online show in Canada typically lasts around 1-2 hours. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies