• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Show Ideas Friday for Former Host.

In summary, some creative show ideas for former hosts include a recipe swap, a themed night with a collaborative menu, a game of Pampered Chef Bingo, a DIY kitchen decor segment, and a virtual cooking class. These ideas focus on using Pampered Chef products and bringing former hosts together for a fun and interactive show.
kmiller
I have a show Friday night for a former consultant (she's host). She asked for a valentine's dessert. Any ideas are appreciated. I'm drawing a blank.

Red Velvet Lava Cake in the DCB. If you don't have the recipe- maybe someone can post it here again. i know i saw it before Christmas. Also try searching in the Recipes Thread for it.

On one of the PC emails that was sent out, or maybe it was the monthly consultant news, they showed some Valentine recipes ideas. The one I rememebr was making brownies in the brownie pan and then using heart cutouts. You could decorate either piece then.

Can't go wrong with chocolate for Valentines - there is always the lava cake or the German chocolate cake (just made this for the first time over the weekend and it was delicious!)

thank you all! We have decided on rcb lava cake!

We actually ended up doing the power cooking beef show. It worked out wonderfully and I was able to let her make the lava cake in the rcb while I was doing my full service checkout. Perfect and now she is considering the opportunity again. Said she had so much fun!

What are some creative show ideas for former hosts?

1. Recipe Swap: Encourage former hosts to bring in their favorite recipes and have a potluck-style show where everyone can try out new dishes and share cooking tips.

2. Theme Night: Choose a specific theme, such as Italian or Mexican cuisine, and have former hosts collaborate to create a full menu for the show.

3. Pampered Chef Bingo: Create bingo cards with products or kitchen tasks, and have former hosts play while demonstrating how to use the products.

4. DIY Kitchen Decor: Show former hosts how to use Pampered Chef products to decorate their kitchen, such as creating a herb garden or organizing kitchen tools.

5. Virtual Cooking Class: Host a virtual cooking class where former hosts can participate from the comfort of their own home, and learn how to make a new dish using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies