• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I find the full recipe for Chicken Enchilada Ring?

pointy side down...around edge of ring. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tomato wedges and lettuce.
rsmpta
HI!
I'm going to try to make a ring this weekend.....for my family .....a test for a show. But the copy i have of the recipe has some of the ingredients amounts cut off! :rolleyes:
If someone one could help me or point me to the full recipe I would be forever in debt! :p
I believe it is out of the celebrate cookbook...which i unfortunately don't have. And it is called Chicken Enchilada Ring.

Thanks so much! :)

hope this helpsHope this is what you wanted....found it on Joycesfinecooking.com website

Chicken Enchilada Ring

2 C. coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 C. chopped pitted ripe olives
1 C. shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 T. Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 C. salsa
1 C. sour cream

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Awh Mindy! Can i KISS YOU!? :D

Seriously thanks a BUNCH! Is that a site for general stuff or a site for pc recipes? I'll have to check it out.

I hate it that PC deletes old recipes from their search database! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for your help! Now i know how MUCH green chilies....lol :p

nvm: I checked it out! Good resource! Thanks! That baby is bookmarked! :)

Last edited:
yes, there are loads of PC recipes on them. I may try the recipe as well. Its strange since I only found this website a few hours ago and I have already made contact with someone...Good luck!!

i hear ya
Mindy said:
yes, there are loads of PC recipes on them. I may try the recipe as well. Its strange since I only found this website a few hours ago and I have already made contact with someone...Good luck!!

me too! You can look at my post count at see that! :D

just a suggestionI made the chicken enchilada ring a couple of times and I replace the mayo with the same amount of cream cheese. It makes it so creamy and delicious and guests at shows have just DEVOURED it!

I Really Like Making Rings It Really Boasts My Sales Up. I've Lost One And Hope Someone Can Get It To Me As Soon As Possible. It Was In The Stoneware Sensations Book I Think. The Name Is A Cheese Burger Ring. Lost My Cookbook And Extra Recipe I Had Copied

found the recipe on joycesfinecooking.com

Cheeseburger Ring

1/4 cup onion
3/4 pound lean (90%) ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons yellow mustard
9 slices American cheese, divided
2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
16 dill pickle slices
3 large plum tomatoes
2 cups lettuce

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Chop onion using Food Chopper.

In Generation II 10-inch Frying Pan, cook ground beef with onions over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain. Add ketchup, mustard and 5 of the cheese slices, cut up; stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 13-inch Round Stone with points towards the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center.) Using Medium Scoop, scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Top each scoop with pickle slice. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.

Remove from oven. Using Crinkle Cutter, cut each of the remaining 4 cheese slices into 4 triangles. Arrange cheese triangles over top of ring. Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice n Grate. Arrange tomato slices around inside center of ring. Slice lettuce into thin strands using Crinkle Cutter. Place in center of ring. Cut ring using Slice n Serve. Serve with additional ketchup and mustard, if desired.

(Remember if you do not have certain tools to improvise with other tools. For instance, using the Hold n Slice and Paring Knife, you can slice the tomatoes nice and thin like the Ultimate Slice n Grate. You can also use another cookware piece, providing it is large enough to fit what you want to cook in it.)

What is a "Ring Recipe" and how do I use it?

A "Ring Recipe" is a circular baking dish used to make delicious and creative dishes. It is typically made of stoneware and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. To use it, simply follow the recipe instructions and place the ingredients in the center of the ring, allowing the heat to evenly distribute for a perfectly cooked dish.

Can I use a regular baking dish instead of a "Ring Recipe"?

While you can certainly use a regular baking dish, the "Ring Recipe" is specifically designed for circular dishes and may give better results. The unique shape of the ring allows for even heat distribution and a beautiful presentation for your dish.

What recipes can I make using a "Ring Recipe"?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular recipes include breakfast casseroles, layered dips, stuffed bread, and even desserts. You can find a variety of "Ring Recipe" ideas on our website or in our recipe books.

How do I clean and care for my "Ring Recipe"?

The "Ring Recipe" is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing with warm, soapy water to preserve its stoneware material. Avoid using metal utensils on the dish, as it can cause scratches. If you notice any stains, mix baking soda and water to create a paste and scrub the dish with a non-abrasive sponge.

Can I use my "Ring Recipe" on the stove?

No, the "Ring Recipe" is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and grill. However, you can transfer your dish to a stovetop-safe pan for additional cooking, such as browning or sautéing ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rayday
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies