• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Recipes Please

In summary, for those looking for a recipe for the retired flan pans, a Chocolate Butterscotch Flan Cake recipe is suggested, which includes a chocolate cake mix, butterscotch and chocolate chips, and cool whip. Additionally, a Spanish Rice recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus is provided, which includes long grain white rice, chicken or vegetable broth, diced vegetables, and spices. Optional toppings can be added for extra flavor. Online resources such as http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and the Pampered Chef website's recipe section are also recommended for finding more PC recipes.
kjordan
Does anyone have a recipe that was used with the retired flan pans? The one I'm looking for was made with a chocolate cake mix, butterscotch pieces, chocolate chips, and cool whip, but I can't remember how to make it.
Also, I'm looking for a spanish rice recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus.
If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you :)

try this websiteI don't know if this website will help but it has tons of PC recipes.
http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm Also you could try the pc website in the recipes section. I hope this helps.

Chocolate Butterscotch Flan Cake Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 box chocolate cake mix- 1 cup butterscotch chips- 1 cup chocolate chips- 1 1/2 cups water- 1/2 cup vegetable oil- 3 eggs- 1 cup cool whip- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch flan pan with cooking spray.2. In a large mixing bowl, prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions, substituting the water with the 1 1/2 cups of water.3. Once the cake mix is well combined, fold in the butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.4. Pour the cake batter into the prepared flan pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.5. Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. Let it cool completely on a wire rack.6. Once the cake is cooled, spread the cool whip over the top of the cake. You can also drizzle caramel sauce over the cool whip for extra flavor.7. Slice and serve the cake, garnished with additional butterscotch and chocolate chips if desired.Spanish Rice Recipe for Rice Cooker Plus:Ingredients:- 1 cup long grain white rice- 1 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth- 1 small onion, diced- 1 small green bell pepper, diced- 1 small red bell pepper, diced- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained- 1 tsp garlic powder- 1 tsp chili powder- 1 tsp cumin- Salt and pepper, to taste- Optional toppings: cilantro, shredded cheese, diced avocadoInstructions:1. Rinse the rice in a fine mesh strainer until the water runs clear.2. In the Rice Cooker Plus, combine the rice, broth, diced onions, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and spices.3. Close the lid and cook on the white rice setting.4. Once the rice is cooked, fluff it with a fork and let it sit for 5 minutes.5. Serve the rice with your desired toppings, such as cilantro, shredded cheese, and diced

1. How do I find recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To find recipes on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the homepage. From there, you can browse through different categories or use the search bar to find specific recipes.

2. Can I modify Pampered Chef recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, you can modify Pampered Chef recipes to fit your dietary needs. Many of our recipes have suggested modifications or you can make your own substitutions based on your dietary restrictions.

3. How do I access the digital recipe library?

To access the digital recipe library, you can either click on the "Recipes" tab on the homepage and then click on "Digital Recipe Library" or you can go directly to www.pamperedchef.com/recipe.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website by creating an account and adding recipes to your "Recipe Box." This allows you to easily access and reference your favorite recipes whenever you need them.

5. How can I get help with a specific recipe from the Pampered Chef community?

To get help with a specific recipe from the Pampered Chef community, you can join our Facebook group called "Pampered Chef Official" and post your question or request for help. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mlpatch
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • RoseAndrews