• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas for Non-Working Ovens | No Cooking Time Required

In summary, the person is looking for recipe ideas for a party where the oven is not working properly. Some suggestions include pre-cooking crusts or bases at home, making salads, cold-set/pudding/freezer pies, using pre-made cake or poundcake bases, preparing fruits and veggies, using the microwave, and making wraps or salsas. The Cool Veggie Pizza is also recommended, where the crust can be baked ahead of time and the toppings demoed at the party.
cherbear
Silver Member
Hi all I ran into a problem one of my hosts for next month has just told me that her oven does not work properly. I need a recipe that not require cooking time and don't know what to make. I am in my SS1 so I don't have many tools to work with. At the party she attended I made the Ice Cream Torte so I am not wanting to make that again. Any ideas?

Just an ideaYou can cook like the pizza crust or cookie before the show at home. Then add the topping at the show. Or you can make Chocolate Fondue with Cinnamon Chips. Or even make the Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kebabs( this one I just used chunks of fruit without the wooden skewers).
Hope this helps!
Brandy

Attachments

• Hawaiian Fruit Dip.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 395
  • Cool & Creamy Fondue and Chocolate Drizzled Chips no pic.doc
    25 KB · Views: 367
seriously?There are so many recipes you can do (aside from YOU actually doing the pre-cooking at home)

Salads:
Avocado-Citrus Salad
"O" Salad
Melon Salad w/ Orange-Lime Dressing
Tomato, Mozarella & Basil Salad
Today I did the "Tandoori Chicken Salad" from the Super Salads recipe cards using pre-cooked, pre-sliced chicken breasts...they come packaged that way.

any cold-set/pudding/freezer Pies such as:
Grasshopper Torte
Banana Cream Supreme

pre-made Cake/Poundcake base:
Cherry Almond Cheesecake

Fruits & Veggies:
Marinated Mushrooms
Orange Fruit Cups
Creamy Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumber Party Canapes
Pinapple Orange Frozen Yogurt (this on only uses Batter Bowl and Lemon Zester)
Strawberry Sherbet

If she has a microwave:
Antipasto Platter
Mom's Apple Crisp
Chocolate-strawberry Delight
Microwave Brownies
Microwave Cake made in fluted Stoneware pan or rice cooker (if you don't have either, order one...they're worth it)

and of course there's always WRAPS: cold cuts, cheese, dressing, assorted veggies. How can you wrong?

The Cool Veggie Pizza is a good one - you can bake the crust ahead on the large round stone at home. Then demo all the toppings at her home! I made it all the time during my SS months. Good Luck!

Any type of salsa would work. You can use the food chopper, knive, cutting board, batter bowl, measuring spoons, measure-all and garlic press. You could make pita chips or tortilla chips at home - just slice into wedges and bake on the stone (or before baking, spray the chips with Pam and sprinkle on seasonings). When you arrive, just place a few pre-cooked chips on the pizza stone for demonstration purposes.

1. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products for these recipes?

Yes, absolutely! Our Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas for Non-Working Ovens are designed to be versatile and adaptable, so you can still make use of your Pampered Chef tools and products. We even have suggestions for alternative methods of cooking if you don't have a working oven.

2. Are these recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While we strive to create recipes that are inclusive of various dietary restrictions, it's always best to double-check the ingredients and make adjustments as needed. However, we do have a variety of options that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian-friendly.

3. How much time do these recipes take to make?

Our Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas require little to no cooking time, so you can have a delicious meal on the table in no time. The prep time may vary depending on the recipe, but most can be completed within 15-20 minutes.

4. Can I make these recipes in advance and reheat them later?

Yes, you can! These recipes are perfect for meal prep or making ahead of time. Once cooked, you can store them in the fridge or freezer and reheat them when you're ready to eat. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when storing and reheating.

5. Are these recipes suitable for kids?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of providing nutritious and tasty meals for the whole family. Our Quick and Easy Recipe Ideas are great for kids, as they are simple and packed with flavor. Plus, they can even help with the cooking process! Just be sure to supervise them when using any kitchen tools or appliances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
alibene80
  • ashley884
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCCHeather0506