• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Allergy-Friendly Pampered Chef Recipes?

In summary, Nancy suggests that the host be VERY careful what she cooks, and that there are gluten free substitutes for the cheese and items in the recipes. She also suggests that the host use her own cookware rather than the stone that the guest is using.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Can anyone help me.....TIA!!

Hi Ginger,
Can you ask your virtual pals if they know of any pampered chef recipe I can make but i need to be careful. Her son is very allergic and there can not be wheat,gluten, dairy, nuts-he can not even have it in the house its airborne so I really have to be careful. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Nancy

First let her know that she must be VERY VERY careful what she COOKS ON! No stoneware, no executive cookware, no non-stick baking pans... the only things she can use are stainless steel cookware or baking sheets and glass (i.e. batterbowl.)

EVERYTHING ELSE absorbs the gluten, etc.

You can easily find gluten free mixes- cake mixes, brownie mixes, pizza dough mixes, etc. etc and go with soy products vs. dairy.

As a Gluten free (wheat free) household the majority of the recipes can be made that way.

You must be sure that the label or container specifically says GLUTEN FREE.

If you have a new stone you can use it, myself and others have not had problems with them before NIP.

Yes, if the stone/cookware is new, never been used, it is ok to use. OR if the host has a stone or piece of PC cookware see if you can use hers. I have some hosts with celiac's and we often do the three cheese garden pizza on their own stones for their shows.

Thanks for the replies, I just don't know about the dairy.....:confused:

Bumping......anyone else?

There are a couple PC recipies that come to mind, the southwest meatloaf and the sundried tomato and sausage risotto. There are non-dairy substitutes for the cheese that are called for both recipes. You could also do the california club pizza (again with non-dairy cheese substituted). Use gluten free pizza dough, see if the host has her own bar pan. If not, put aluminum foil on the bottom of the bar pan. That way you won't get gluten on the dough.

Talk with the host to see what PC items she has, and use hers rather than yours. Hope that helps a bit!

What about something like the Cheeseburger Salad? Not sure how ketchup and mustard fall in his diet but you can always leave the "croutons" off.

Thank you SO much, I'll let her know ASAP! I think she is also going to do the pass around salsa & the berry salsa. Shes going to use corn tortillas instead of the flour.

What is the best way to find a recipe on Pampered Chef?

The best way to find a recipe on Pampered Chef is to use the search bar on the website. You can also browse through different categories and collections to find recipes that fit your needs.

How do I save a recipe on Pampered Chef?

To save a recipe on Pampered Chef, you can click on the "Save" button located on the recipe page. This will add the recipe to your "Favorites" section for easy access in the future.

Can I adjust the serving size for a recipe on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size for a recipe on Pampered Chef. Simply click on the "Serves" drop-down menu on the recipe page and select the number of servings you need. The ingredients and instructions will automatically adjust accordingly.

Is there a way to print a recipe from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can print a recipe from Pampered Chef by clicking on the "Print" button located on the recipe page. This will open a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF.

Can I submit my own recipe to Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not accept recipe submissions from customers. However, you can share your favorite recipes with us on social media or through our website's "Contact Us" form. We love to hear from our customers and may feature your recipe on our website or social media channels!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • skgallow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
skgallow
  • LUPE