• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Recipe Choice!

In summary, my host on Monday night is wanting a mexican theme and I told her I'd bring the dessert for free if she had $100 in sales BEFORE the show. Now, I don't know what to bring!! I'd love to do a microwave cake, but don't have any of the recipes! If someone has them could you please post them.the 3-2-1 cake is really easy and yummy. Three eggs, 2 cups sour cream (16oz) and one cake mix (any flavor) You can also add chocolate or any flavor chips to this. Microwave for 12-15 minutes. Turn every 4 minutes if not on a turn table.Here's a bunch.
DZmom
My host on Monday night is wanting a mexican theme and I told her I'd bring the dessert for free if she had $100 in sales BEFORE the show. Now, I don't know what to bring!! :eek: I'd love to do a microwave cake, but don't have any of the recipes! If someone has them could you please post them.

the 3-2-1 cake is really easy and yummy. Three eggs, 2 cups sour cream (16oz) and one cake mix (any flavor) You can also add chocolate or any flavor chips to this. Micowave for 12-15 minutes. Turn every 4 minutes if not on a turn table.

Here's a bunch.

Attachments

• Fluted Pan recipes.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 517
  • fluted pan.doc
    118 KB · Views: 319
Fluted Stone v/s Square Baker?Can I use a different stone? I don't have the fluted stone.

As long as the stone fits in the microwave and can turn around in it. I've only ever tried the round deep dish baker besides the fluted stone and that stone I had to split the recipe in half. I have sold several fluted stones the past couple of months though by showing the microwave cake. I provide a list of microwave cake recipes for everyone who orders one. People love it!

Mexican Chocolate CakeI ended up making the Mexican Chocolate Cake for my show tonight. It was a HUGE hit. Everyone loved it. I subbed very strong coffee for the Kahula and it turned out fine. My host and her guests are very religious so I made sure to let them know what I had done!!

Warm Chocolate Hazelnut CakeI just did this at a show last night. I had never attempted a microwave cake before but this thing was AWESOME!!! Here's a little selling tip for the rice cooker. I had some college students at the show. The dorm rats don't have kitchens but they do have microwaves!! They had never heard of a cake that will bake in the microwave. The rice cooker is one of the few tools they can have and while it's less expensive they don't have to sweat out dropping the stone on the floor. They loved it :rolleyes:
The recipe is in the new Seasons Best page 29
As for the Mexican Theme, dust the top of the cake with some crushed cayenne pepper. Heat and chocolate are one of the best kept secrets on earth. It's suprising how good it really is

Last edited:
Hi there! I would be happy to help you with some recipe ideas for your upcoming Mexican themed show. A microwave cake sounds like a delicious and easy option, but I understand not having the recipes on hand. Here are a few options that I think would be a hit with your host and guests:1. Mexican Chocolate Mug Cake: This recipe combines the rich flavors of chocolate and cinnamon for a deliciously indulgent dessert. It's also super easy to make in the microwave, so it's perfect for a quick treat during your show. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab.2. Churro Bites: These bite-sized treats are a fun twist on traditional churros. They are made using our Mini Muffin Pan and can be easily customized with different toppings like chocolate, caramel, or cinnamon sugar. The recipe can also be found on the Pampered Chef website.3. Mexican Hot Chocolate Brownies: If your host and guests are chocolate lovers, these brownies are sure to be a hit. They have a hint of spice from chili powder and cayenne pepper, and the gooey chocolate center is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website as well.I hope these ideas help, and I'm sure your host will be thrilled with whichever dessert you choose to bring. Have a successful show and happy cooking!

1. How do I choose a recipe for a specific occasion?

The best way to choose a recipe for a specific occasion is to consider the type of event and the preferences of your guests. For example, if it's a casual backyard BBQ, you may want to choose a recipe for grilling or a summer salad. If it's a formal dinner party, you may want to choose a more intricate recipe that showcases your cooking skills. Also, take into account any dietary restrictions or allergies your guests may have.

2. What should I consider when selecting a recipe?

When selecting a recipe, consider the level of difficulty, the ingredients required, and the amount of time you have to prepare the dish. It's also important to consider the equipment and tools you have available in your kitchen. If you don't have a certain tool or ingredient, you may need to choose a different recipe or make substitutions.

3. How can I find recipes that use specific Pampered Chef products?

You can find recipes that use specific Pampered Chef products by visiting our website and using the search bar to search for the product you want to use. Once you find the product, you can click on it to see all the recipes that feature that product. You can also find recipes on our social media pages and in our cookbooks.

4. Can I customize a recipe to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, many of our recipes can be customized to fit your dietary needs. For example, if you need a gluten-free option, you can substitute gluten-free ingredients for the ones listed in the recipe. You can also adjust the amount of salt or sugar to accommodate dietary restrictions. If you need further assistance, our consultants are happy to help you find recipes that fit your needs.

5. Can I get help from a Pampered Chef consultant in choosing a recipe?

Yes, our consultants are always happy to help you choose a recipe that fits your needs and preferences. They can offer suggestions, provide recipe recommendations, and even assist with any questions you may have about cooking techniques or using Pampered Chef products. Contact your local consultant for personalized recipe assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies