• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Updates: How to Update Your Product List | Expert Tips

In summary, Becky was unsuccessful in updating her PAMpered Chef program after the program update. She was able to successfully update after following the directions posted here.
AmyLee
I've noticed that many people have been able to update their PP to look at the new product list. Could you help me with how to do this? I've tried to update twice and when I put in a supply order for April 1st, there are no products displayed....Help!

AmyLee said:
I've noticed that many people have been able to update their PP to look at the new product list. Could you help me with how to do this? I've tried to update twice and when I put in a supply order for April 1st, there are no products displayed....Help!
You should be running version 13.3 after the program update. Then run a "product update" and you should be good.

That is what I've been doing - but no luck. Maybe I will have to wait until the new PP CD arrives.

AmyLee said:
That is what I've been doing - but no luck. Maybe I will have to wait until the new PP CD arrives.
Try updating from the PC website. Sometimes that works. I was helping a consultant update and that's the only way we could do it on her computer.

I'm trying to do a paperwork/supply order and I can't seem to find "EE24" the free write-in sales receipt. I tried to add it myself, but can't seem to do that either. Has anyone encountered this problem? I'm doing both current supplies and new ones for the new season. I did call the Solution Center tonight and they said I could include both current items as well as new supplies for the new season. Just thought I'd see if anyone has had this particular problem. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me update the other day. It finally worked! I was anxious to see the new paperwork products and am sooooo excited that we are going to be able to order the Show to Go. I started in November and just missed out on them. Thanks again! You guys are the best!

Hi there! Updating your PP to view the new product list is a simple process. First, make sure you are logged into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "My Business" tab and select "My Orders" from the drop-down menu. From there, click on the "Product List" tab and select "Update Product List" from the options on the left side of the screen. This will update your PP to include all of the latest products. If you are still having trouble seeing the new products, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then repeating the steps above. If you continue to have issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for further assistance. Hope this helps! Best of luck with your supply order for April 1st. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Need Help With pp"?

"Need Help With pp" is a feature on Pampered Chef's website that allows customers to reach out for assistance or support with their purchases or orders.

2. How do I access "Need Help With pp"?

To access "Need Help With pp", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Need Help With pp" link located at the top of the homepage. This will take you to a page where you can submit your request for assistance.

3. What kind of assistance can I get through "Need Help With pp"?

"Need Help With pp" can assist you with a variety of issues, such as tracking your order, making changes to your order, or addressing any concerns or questions you may have about your purchase. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing the best support possible.

4. Is there a phone number I can call for "Need Help With pp"?

Yes, you can call our customer service hotline at 1-800-XXX-XXXX and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with any issues or questions you may have regarding "Need Help With pp". We are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm EST.

5. How long does it take to get a response through "Need Help With pp"?

We strive to respond to all inquiries submitted through "Need Help With pp" within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours for us to get back to you. Rest assured that our team is working diligently to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jolie_Paradoxe