• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Getting 20% Off Stones in Pampered Partner | Need Help with PP?

In summary, you need to enter the stone selection as "HOSTS" not "G" and the item number will begin with "H".
babygirl
So last night I had to put my first party in pampered partner. Well I did great up until I tried putting a stone in. How do you get the 20% off stones. I tried putting in the G and then the numbers like our guest special says but it wouldnt bring anything up. Am I doing something wrong. All I have left to do is put the hosts stone on her order and I'm having a hard time doing that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to get the show closed out tonight. Hopefully I wont have any problems submitting the show.

click on the magnifying glass on the order screen(right next to where you would put in the product number). The stones on sale are listed as guest specials. If you click on the category tab at the top it will put everything in alphabetical order. The other way to look up the item codes would be to go to CC and go under guest specials. It will tell you there the special codes for all the stones. Hope that helps

Sorry, I did not read your whole post. You need to go and do a update on your PP.

The stone numbers are G then the numbers WITHOUT the 1st digit.

If you are trying to enter the HOSTS stone selection (the piece she receives at 60% off) the item number will begin with "H". The guests special begins with "G". Drop the first digit (1) and replace it with the appropriate letter.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

I'm sure that update will make a difference. I will try that as soon as I get home tonight. You guys are soo helpful. I would be lost without this website. If I have more problems I'll be posting again or emailing one of you. Thanks again :)

1. How can I get 20% off stones in Pampered Partner?

One way to get 20% off stones in Pampered Partner is by hosting a Pampered Chef party and earning free and discounted products based on your party sales. You can also look for special promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef on their website or through their social media channels.

2. Can I use a coupon code to get 20% off stones in Pampered Partner?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer coupon codes for their products. However, you can still earn 20% off stones by hosting a party or taking advantage of any current promotions or discounts.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement to get 20% off stones in Pampered Partner?

Yes, in order to earn 20% off stones through hosting a party, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 in party sales. This can be a combination of your own purchases and those of your guests.

4. Can I get 20% off stones by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn 20% off stones as part of your consultant discount. This discount can increase based on your sales and performance as a consultant.

5. How long does it take to receive the 20% off discount on stones in Pampered Partner?

If you are earning the 20% off stones through hosting a party, the discount will be applied once your party reaches the minimum order requirement and the party is closed. If you are earning the discount as a consultant, it will be applied at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies