1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help with pampered partner

Tags:
  1. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

So last night I had to put my first party in pampered partner. Well I did great up until I tried putting a stone in. How do you get the 20% off stones. I tried putting in the G and then the numbers like our guest special says but it wouldnt bring anything up. Am I doing something wrong. All I have left to do is put the hosts stone on her order and I'm having a hard time doing that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to get the show closed out tonight. Hopefully I wont have any problems submitting the show.

Sep 15, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

click on the magnifying glass on the order screen(right next to where you would put in the product number). The stones on sale are listed as guest specials. If you click on the category tab at the top it will put everything in alphabetical order. The other way to look up the item codes would be to go to CC and go under guest specials. It will tell you there the special codes for all the stones. Hope that helps

Sep 15, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Sorry, I did not read your whole post. You need to go and do a update on your PP.

Sep 15, 2005
  4. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

The stone numbers are G then the numbers WITHOUT the 1st digit.

Sep 15, 2005
  5. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

If you are trying to enter the HOSTS stone selection (the piece she receives at 60% off) the item number will begin with "H". The guests special begins with "G". Drop the first digit (1) and replace it with the appropriate letter.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Sep 15, 2005
  6. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

I'm sure that update will make a difference. I will try that as soon as I get home tonight. You guys are soo helpful. I would be lost without this website. If I have more problems I'll be posting again or emailing one of you. Thanks again :)

Sep 15, 2005
Have something to add?