• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add an Item to a Customer's Order on My Website?

In summary, Danielle was able to add the order for Jane Doe to her website and print the order with the credit card information. Mary
D_Patel
I just got my web site ! iam so excited ! So here is my question , i got a order allready !! Only 2 days ! Guess it does pay off !! So how do i add this order to my hosts show ? Also the lady spent $60.00 before tax and shipping so she receives the small chillzanne bowl free , but she didnt add it on to her order, so iam i able to add that on for her ?? Thank you all in advance !! :)

Manually enter it into PPHi Danielle,

Congratulations on your website and your first web order! You have to manually enter the order into Pampered Partner, and that's where you can include the mini-bowl. Once you've entered all the info, you can check "reviewed" on the website order so that you'll remember that you entered it into Pampered Partner. Additionally, and you don't have to do this, but I always send a note to the customer thanking them for the order and letting them know it will be applied to Jane Doe's show, and I give her the closing date of the show so that she'll have an idea of when to expect the order.

HTH,
Diane

One more ?Sorry ! Thank you for your quick response ! I love this site ! Ok she paid by credit card but i do not see all the numberson the email i received? Is there somewhere else i should look ?? Thank you !! :)

Danielle:

The CC # should be on the web order on the website. Since sending an email is not secure, the website blocks the number on the email you receive. When you select web orders at your site, you'll be able to print the entire order, with the CC information on it!

HTH,

Mary

:) When you get the e-mail, you then go into CC and go under the tab called "Personal Web Site". Go into "Work with your shows" and then click on the show where the order was placed. When you do that, the full order will show up as well as the credit card number and expiration date. Don't forget to mark it as reviewed so you remember that you already inputted that order into Pampered Partner! HTH!

Thank you !!You guys are awesome !!! Such a quick response !! :)

1. How do I access my Pampered Chef web site?

To access your Pampered Chef web site, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Login" button at the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password to log in. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for one by clicking on the "Join Now" button.

2. How do I customize my Pampered Chef web site?

To customize your Pampered Chef web site, log in to your account and click on the "My Web Site" tab. From there, you can edit your site design, add products, and manage your online presence. You can also access helpful tutorials and resources on how to optimize your web site for success.

3. How do I add products to my Pampered Chef web site?

To add products to your Pampered Chef web site, log in to your account and click on the "My Web Site" tab. From there, click on the "Manage Products" button. You can then add new products by clicking on the "Add Product" button and entering the product details, including images, descriptions, and pricing.

4. How do I promote my Pampered Chef web site?

To promote your Pampered Chef web site, you can use various marketing strategies such as social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth. You can also take advantage of the marketing resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as customizable flyers and business cards.

5. How do I track the success of my Pampered Chef web site?

To track the success of your Pampered Chef web site, log in to your account and click on the "My Web Site" tab. From there, click on the "Reports" button. You can view statistics such as site visits, orders, and sales to see how your web site is performing. Additionally, you can use Google Analytics to track your web site's traffic and engagement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies