• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Help a Homeless Fire Victim with a Kitchen Shower?

In summary, the conversation discussed organizing a surprise shower for a woman who recently lost her home in a fire. They plan to take orders for the month of February and then have the shower in March. The group is looking for ideas and a flyer to pass around with the catalog for outside orders. Suggestions for the flyer included including a brief description of the situation, a photo of the woman and her family, a list of items available for order, and contact information. It was also suggested to include information about the purpose of the fundraiser and how the surprise shower will be organized. Overall, it was agreed that this is a kind and thoughtful gesture and the community will likely be happy to support the cause.
luvs2sellit
I was asked today to do a shower for a lady whose house burnt down a month ago. They want to take up orders for the month of Feb and then throw her a surprise shower in March. Have any of you done this? Any ideas or flyers would be appreciated. I am particularly looking for a flyer to pass around with the catalog for outside orders. Thanks in advance. :D

I'm sorry to hear about the house fire! That must have been a difficult experience for the woman.For the flyer to pass around with the catalog, you could include a brief description of the situation, and then explain that friends, family, and other well-wishers are taking orders for the month of Feb to surprise the woman with a shower in March. You could also include a photo of the woman and her family, if you have one.You could also list the items that people can order, as well as contact information for taking orders. You may also want to provide a link to an online catalog or shopping list.Finally, you could include any additional information that is relevant to the situation, such as how the money raised will be used, how long orders will be taken, and how the surprise shower will be organized.I hope this helps!

Wow, that is such a kind and thoughtful gesture for this lady who has been through such a difficult time. I haven't personally done a shower like this, but I think it's a great idea to take orders for the month of February and then surprise her with a shower in March. As for flyers, you could create something simple and heartfelt, with a message like "Help us shower [name] with love and support as she rebuilds her home and life. Place an order from our catalog and join us in a surprise shower for her in March!" You could also include some information about the types of products or services that will be available for order. I'm sure the community will be happy to support this cause. Good luck!

What is a kitchen shower?

A kitchen shower is a type of bridal shower where guests bring gifts specifically for the bride's kitchen. It is a fun and practical way to help the couple prepare for their new life together.

How do I host a kitchen shower?

To host a kitchen shower, first decide on a date and location. Then, create a guest list and send out invitations. You can also ask guests to bring a dish or drink to share. On the day of the shower, set up food and drinks, plan some fun games or activities, and have the bride open her gifts.

What types of gifts are appropriate for a kitchen shower?

Gifts for a kitchen shower should be practical and useful for the bride's kitchen. This can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, dish towels, and small appliances. You can also consider adding items from the bride's registry or asking guests to contribute to a group gift.

Can men attend a kitchen shower?

Absolutely! Kitchen showers are not just for women. Men can also attend and bring gifts for the bride's kitchen. It can be a fun and inclusive way to celebrate the happy couple.

Are there any fun game ideas for a kitchen shower?

Yes, there are many fun game ideas for a kitchen shower. You can have guests compete in a cooking or baking challenge, have a blind taste test of different foods, or play a guessing game with kitchen gadgets. You can also have guests share their favorite recipes or give kitchen-related advice to the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • climbercanoe3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AshleyAllison
  • Recipes and Tips