• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious Italian themed dessert ideas using a tart pan?

In summary, the consultant is providing ideas for Italian themed show desserts, but the host is not excited about them. The host would like to do a simple side dish or salad and the dessert recipe provided.
Dina
I'm hosting an Italian theme show and am looking for ideas to serve side dishes and dessert. I really don't want to serve crackers and cheese or a simple fruit tray. I'm sure the beautiful Pampered Chef stoneware can be displayed with some great recipes. I have a tart pan, that has NEVER been used, that I'd like to exhibit by making a great dessert that goes with the whole Italian theme. Thus far, I have yet to get any suggestions on dessert from my consultant. :confused: Can anyone give me some recipes that will make great use of the tart pan? I would greatly appreciate it.

If your consultant has scheduled an Italian theme show I would think that she will soon be sending you several suggestions from the new Theme Cooking Series "Italiana Cuchina" that The Pampered Chef has just given us!

The desserts are AWESOME! The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are made with puff pastry and are SO easy and impressive! The Profiterole Puffs are home-made cream puffs (SOOO easy!) filled with a great cream filling and topped with drizzled chocolate and pistachios. The third Italian dessert is our Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake made in our Rice Cooker. I haven't made that one but everyone who has just loves it.

You could probably use the tart/quiche pan to make those Strawberry Amaretto Pastries instead of putting them on a stone...

You could also just serve Italian ices (from the ice cream area of the store) and do one of the appetizer or main course recipes.

If she hasn't called you by Monday or Tuesday I would call your consultant and tell her you want to know more about the recipe she will be doing at your show!

I wish you the best! I hope you get lots of great tips from your consultant and that you earn lots of products for free and with your discounts!!

Last edited:
Thank you. Her suggestions were fresh strawberries, grapes, etc with a chocolate dip, crackers and cheese. I don't find that too impressive. I'm a fanatic in cooking and like to go out of my way to impress and please my guests. I know the recipe she'll be making is Antipasto Veggie Pizza with chicken but she hasn't mentioned if she'll make dessert yet or not. It's getting a bit frustrating for me. :confused:

Dina said:
Thank you. Her suggestions were fresh strawberries, grapes, etc with a chocolate dip, crackers and cheese. I don't find that too impressive. I'm a fanatic in cooking and like to go out of my way to impress and please my guests. I know the recipe she'll be making is Antipasto Veggie Pizza with chicken but she hasn't mentioned if she'll make dessert yet or not. It's getting a bit frustrating for me. :confused:
She probably just doesn't want you to go to too much trouble or to make TOO much. Some hosts make a ton of food and that is not necessary. ;)

Yes, that could be it. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and just do a simple side dish or salad and the dessert recipe you provided. Thank you. :)

1. What are some easy Italian-themed recipes for a dinner party?

Some easy Italian-themed recipes for a dinner party include homemade pizza, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken parmesan, lasagna, and bruschetta.

2. How can I make my Italian dishes more authentic?

To make your Italian dishes more authentic, try using fresh and high-quality ingredients, using traditional cooking methods, and incorporating regional recipes and flavors.

3. What are some essential tools for cooking Italian cuisine?

Some essential tools for cooking Italian cuisine include a pasta maker, a good quality chef's knife, a cheese grater, a garlic press, and a mortar and pestle.

4. How do I pair wine with Italian dishes?

When pairing wine with Italian dishes, it's best to match the acidity of the wine with the acidity of the dish. For example, acidic dishes like tomato-based pasta sauces go well with acidic wines like Chianti or Sangiovese.

5. What are some alternative ingredients for traditional Italian dishes?

Some alternative ingredients for traditional Italian dishes include using zucchini or eggplant in place of pasta in dishes like lasagna or spaghetti, substituting almond or coconut flour for regular flour in bread or pizza dough, and using tofu or lentils as a protein source instead of meat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • towerbabel