1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Need help with Italian theme

1. Dina

Dina

I'm hosting an Italian theme show and am looking for ideas to serve side dishes and dessert. I really don't want to serve crackers and cheese or a simple fruit tray. I'm sure the beautiful Pampered Chef stoneware can be displayed with some great recipes. I have a tart pan, that has NEVER been used, that I'd like to exhibit by making a great dessert that goes with the whole Italian theme. Thus far, I have yet to get any suggestions on dessert from my consultant. :confused: Can anyone give me some recipes that will make great use of the tart pan? I would greatly appreciate it.

Feb 19, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

If your consultant has scheduled an Italian theme show I would think that she will soon be sending you several suggestions from the new Theme Cooking Series "Italiana Cuchina" that The Pampered Chef has just given us!

The desserts are AWESOME! The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are made with puff pastry and are SO easy and impressive! The Profiterole Puffs are home-made cream puffs (SOOO easy!) filled with a great cream filling and topped with drizzled chocolate and pistachios. The third Italian dessert is our Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake made in our Rice Cooker. I haven't made that one but everyone who has just loves it.

You could probably use the tart/quiche pan to make those Strawberry Amaretto Pastries instead of putting them on a stone...

You could also just serve Italian ices (from the ice cream area of the store) and do one of the appetizer or main course recipes.

If she hasn't called you by Monday or Tuesday I would call your consultant and tell her you want to know more about the recipe she will be doing at your show!

I wish you the best! I hope you get lots of great tips from your consultant and that you earn lots of products for free and with your discounts!!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2006
    Feb 19, 2006
  3. Dina

Dina

Thank you. Her suggestions were fresh strawberries, grapes, etc with a chocolate dip, crackers and cheese. I don't find that too impressive. I'm a fanatic in cooking and like to go out of my way to impress and please my guests. I know the recipe she'll be making is Antipasto Veggie Pizza with chicken but she hasn't mentioned if she'll make dessert yet or not. It's getting a bit frustrating for me. :confused:

Feb 19, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

She probably just doesn't want you to go to too much trouble or to make TOO much. Some hosts make a ton of food and that is not necessary. ;)

Feb 19, 2006
  5. Dina

Dina

Yes, that could be it. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and just do a simple side dish or salad and the dessert recipe you provided. Thank you. :)

Feb 19, 2006
Have something to add?