• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Couples Show

Jennie,We do not do a Battle of the Sexes show. husbands pick a recipe and wives make it at the same time.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So I've got this huge couples show coming up. We are going to do a cook off but all I really have is the SS kit. What recipe should I do? I was thinking maybe the potstickers because I have 2 pizza stones and could make the rest work with what I have. What would be a good game to play? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Last edited:
brooke
i have a game my director emailed me i will forward it to you let me know if you get it

I got it thank you thank you!!!!!

Couples Show GameJennie,

You mentioned that your director emailed you a game. Could you post/attach it here. I would love to see it and I am sure I am not the only one. Thank you so much.

Cheryl Oldweiler :)

Couples Show GameI'd like to see that too. I am doing a couples show in April, any dinner for 2 ideas?
Diane

As far as Dinner for Two, the new Stoneware Sensations cookbook has a whole section for small dinners/desserts. The cake on the cover is FABULOUS and not too hard to make ahead.
One fun couples game is hand out little notecards to each person at the beginning of the show, and tell the husbands to write down what they WANT their wives to spend, (I say, Not what you THINK your wife will spend, but what you WANT them to spend) :D , and tell the wives to write down what amount they think their husbands will say they should spend.
It's surprising, to them that usually the husbands want them to spend more than they thought! I had 3 couples out of 10 who had the exact same amounts on their cards. For those husbands who put a higher amount, I gave a Season's Best. ;)
Another game I tried that was a hit was to ask who in the room is a "non-cook" (and not afraid to admit it)! :eek: Then I take some of our unusual looking, hard to tell what they are type items, and hand one to each. Ask them to take a few minutes and play with them, without discussing with others. Then 5-10 minutes later, ask them what they would use it for in their kitchen? The answers are usually fun and creative and this and the previous game are great ice-breakers!
Mo

Recipes for couples showDo you have the men do a recipe and the women do one at the same time? If anyone does this type of "Battle of the Sexes" show, please what 2 recipes you use? Thanks so much! :)

What is a couples show?

A couples show is a Pampered Chef party where both partners attend and participate in learning about our products and cooking together. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products as a team.

How do I host a couples show?

To host a couples show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date that works for you and your partner. Your consultant will provide all the necessary details and help you plan a fun and personalized experience.

What types of products are featured in a couples show?

A couples show will typically feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. This can include items such as cookware, cutlery, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. Your consultant will showcase a selection of products and help you find the ones that best fit your needs.

Can I invite friends and family to a couples show?

Of course! A couples show is a great opportunity to gather your loved ones and enjoy a fun and engaging cooking experience together. Your consultant can accommodate a group of any size and ensure everyone has a great time.

What are the benefits of hosting a couples show?

Hosting a couples show is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products while having a fun and memorable experience with your partner. You will also have the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and receive personal recommendations from your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • Chef Kristi