• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Host a Coffee Themed Pampered Chef Show? Need Ideas and Recipes?

I'm not a Boilermaker, but I do have a few friends in the Milwaukee area that could give me some great feedback on a show.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone done one???

I have a host who wants a coffee theme show. I have the invite (that was posted here) and I thought I could offer a coffee bar for her guests but don't know what else to do and serve? Do we have any scones or biscotti recipes an any recipe suggestions to go with coffee?

Thanks for any suggestions

Here's some yummy coffee recipes that I've used in the past.

Seasons Best SS2004
Good Company Frosty Latte
Mocha Brownie Dessert

Delightful Desserts
Apple Crisp Cake (I think this one would go very nicely with the coffee theme)

The frosty lattes are really good!

You could do the chocolate silk mousse in crispy shells - bite sized version.

Blondierose said:
Here's some yummy coffee recipes that I've used in the past.

Seasons Best SS2004
Good Company Frosty Latte
Mocha Brownie Dessert

can you share these recipes? I just stated in f/w2005 and don't have the older sbcbs.

thanks

Here's the recipesGood Company Frosty Latte
4C vanilla ice cream softened
2 C cold milk
2 C brewed Good Company Coffee, cooled completely
1 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
Pantry Korintje Connamon

Combine ice cream, milk and coffee in the quick stir pitcher and plunge until thoroughly mixed. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.

Plan on making at least 2 pitchers of this. It goes like crazy.

Mocha Brownie Dessert
1 pkg fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1/2 C cold milk
2 Tbs instant coffee granules
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
1 - 12oz container frozed whipped topping, thawed, divided
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with vegetable oil. Prepare brownie mix and bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownie is set. COOL COMPLETELY. Carefully scoop out center of brownie, leaving 1 inch crust around edge and a thin layer on bottom. Coarsely chop brownie pieces and set aside.

2. Combine milk and coffee granules. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add pudding mix and whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Gently fold in 3 cups of the whipped topping. Fold in all but 1/4 C of the brownie pieces.

3. Spoon pudding mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Use the Easy Accent Decorator to pipe a decorative border of whipped topping around the edge of dessert; sprinkle center with remaining brownie pieces and cinnamon.

The Pampered Chef ®
Good Company™ Frosty Latte
Recipe

4 cups premium vanilla ice cream, slightly softened 1L
2 cups milk, well chilled 500mL
2 cups brewed Good Company™ Coffee regular or decaffeinated, cooled completely 500mL

Scoop ice cream using Ice Cream Dipper into Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Add milk and cooled coffee.

Cover with lid; mix well using plunger. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings (1 cup/250 mL per serving)

Per serving: Per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Sodium 97 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Dietary Fibre 0 g, Protein 6 g

Cook's Tip: This recipe can be easily doubled and can be made in our Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher.

If desired, serve in a tall glass filled with ice and garnish with a pinch of Pantry Korintje Cinnamon.

© The Pampered Chef—CANADA, Ltd.,

thank you!for your suggestions and recipe sharing!

heat123 said:
Anyone done one???

I have a host who wants a coffee theme show. I have the invite (that was posted here) and I thought I could offer a coffee bar for her guests but don't know what else to do and serve? Do we have any scones or biscotti recipes an any recipe suggestions to go with coffee?

Thanks for any suggestions
There are 3 biscotti recipes in the discontinued cookbook - More Stoneware Sensations. Cinnamon Pecan Biscotti, Cranberry Apricot Biscotti and Mocha Chip Biscotti. I don't have them in my computer to upload, but would be more than happy to type them out if any of these sound like something you are interested in. Just let me know. ;)

I do have some corney coffee jokes to share! Remember, I warned you- they are corney! :cool:

Lee Anne

Attachments

• You know you are drinking too much coffee when JOKE.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 568
biscotti recipesLee Ann,

I would love to see the biscotti recipes. Thanks for any help you can give. I've only had one show so I'm looking for ideas to help my friends and family be a little more inclined towards hosting shows. I know one too many coffee addicts to pass this idea up!

Thanks for everyone's great tips!

Kristyn

The Mocha Brownie Dessert is awesome! I love that one. YOu can prebake the brownie and it's soo yummy! :D What a fun idea for a show. I want to try this!

Kristyn ~ here are the biscotti recipes! :)

Hey I noticed where you live - are you a Boilermaker?! :p

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CINNAMON PECAN BISCOTTI.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 358
Lee Anne,

Thanks for the recipes! They will be very helpful.

LOL... Yes, I'm a Boilermaker. :) I just graduated in December.. yay! I'm originally from Elkhart. After being super busy with school all those years, I found myself bored after I graduated because all of my other hobbies are outdoor summer ones. So I thought PC would be something cool to try to make some extra cash and replace all of my cheapy college years cooking stuff. I grew up with my mom being a huge PC fan and having lots of the stuff so I jumped at the opportunity to get some of it for free since I already knew how great it was. My main problem so far is that I don't know alot of adults in the Lafayette area.. mostly students who can't afford to buy anything. While my family has been supportive, they all want to do catalog shows which doesn't really help me grow. That's why this site has been really great for giving me some ideas on how to get leads in a city where I don't know a lot of people. So, thanks to everyone who posts on here. It really helps some of us to make our business grow! :D

Kristyn

What is a coffee show?

A coffee show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where our consultants showcase our coffee products and share tips and recipes for making delicious coffee drinks.

How do I host a coffee show?

Hosting a coffee show is easy! Simply invite your friends and family to your home and our consultant will bring all the necessary products and ingredients for the demonstration. You can also choose to host a virtual coffee show online.

What types of products will be featured in a coffee show?

Our coffee show features a variety of products such as our coffee makers, mugs, coffee beans, and other accessories. Our consultant will also demonstrate how to use each product to make delicious coffee drinks.

Is there a cost to host a coffee show?

No, there is no cost to host a coffee show. Our consultant will provide the products and ingredients for the demonstration. However, guests may have the option to purchase products if they are interested.

Can I customize the menu for the coffee show?

Yes, our consultant can work with you to create a customized menu for your coffee show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Just let them know ahead of time and they will be happy to accommodate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • bunksc