• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Brunch Recipes and Tips for a Bridal Show with 50 People?

In a medium bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, cream cheese and milk. Mix until well blended. 3. In a small bowl, combine flour and eggs; mix until well blended. 4. Pour egg mixture over cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended. 5. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. 6. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. 7. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. 8. Sprinkle with diced tomatoes, diced green bell pepper, diced mushrooms and shredded mozzarella cheese. Add additional Italian seasoning mix
jenab1013
I'm doing my first bridal show in March. There will be about 50 people there. Can anyone share some good brunch recipes as well as some tips on doing a bridal show for that many people?

Bountiful brunch pizza is wonderful! It is the Stoneware Sensations Recipe book.

Do you have this recipe. I don't actually have that cook book

Recipe requestActually making it for dinner tonight! Brunch at dinner is a comfort food!

Here goes:

Bountiful Brunch Pizza

Crust
1 pkg. 24oz frozen shredded hash brown patties, thawed and broken apart
1 egg, beaten
salt and ground black pepper to taste

Egg topping
7 eggs
1/2 cup milk
salt and ground black pepper to taste(optional)
1 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup green onion slices
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 1/2 cups(6 ounces) schredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. Cover 15" round baking stone with sheet of parchment paper. For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 qt batter bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14-inch circle on prepared stone; pat down with back of spoon. Bake 20 min; remove from oven. For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1-qt batter bowl. Season with salk and black pepper, if desired. Microwave on high 3 minutes; stir. Microwave an additional 3 min; stir. Spread cooked egg mixture evenlu over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms, green onion and bell paper. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.

Yield: 10 servings

I use at demo a lot more tools than listed by PCH!

Thanks! That sounds great. If you think of anymore, please let me know.

yumThere's one I had done for a Ladies Retreat called Confetti Egg Strata that is delicious. It's found in an old book called Classics. I did just check through CC and found tons of brunch recipes. Go to Products and Recipes and then go to a search down on the bottom left drop menu to Brunch/Breakfast and VOILA!

Last edited:
I have a Brunch Theme show - all the recipes are found in the Consultants Corner - you can do a search for them.

The Cranberry Mimosa is just a can of pureed cranberries (like the kind you eat for Thanksgiving) mixed with a bottle of bubbly!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Sunday Brunch.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 816
pizza recipeYou can put whatever on that pizza

Tonight we put (re: veggies) tomatoes, onions and green peppers. You choose the toppings of your hosts favourites.

My Favorite Brunch Recipesare the Tres Leches Cake and the Oven Omelet Supreme. The Tres Leches Cake is light and creamy, and I always put fresh fruit on the top (sliced strawberries, or blueberrys or raspberries; host choice). The Oven Omelet Supreme is AWESOME. I love the flexibility of fillings. Follow TPC's recipes, or make your own. I do one with sausage, bell pepper, mushroom, and cheese, served with country gravy. So Good!!!

The Pampered Chef ®
Tres Leches Cake
Recipe
1 package (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
3 eggs
1 1/4 cups water
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1/4 teaspoon Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
1 strawberry for garnish (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, eggs and water; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until well blended. Spoon batter into baker. Bake 35-40 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove baker from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.
2. Using Serrated Bread Knife, gently slice crown from top of cake to expose interior of cake. (Discard trimmings.)
3. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine evaporated milk, sour cream, condensed milk and vanilla; whisk until well blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Slowly pour milk mixture evenly over cake; let stand 5 minutes or until mixture is completely absorbed into cake.
4. Spread half of the whipped topping over cake using Large Spreader; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Pipe a decorative border over top of cake. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over border. If desired, create strawberry fan using Egg Slicer Plus®; garnish cake. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.

The Pampered Chef ®
Oven Omelet Supreme
Recipe
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
12 eggs
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
1 cup diced green bell pepper
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix (optional)
1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Additional Italian seasoning mix and grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Spaghetti sauce, warmed (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Gradually add milk to cream cheese, whisking until smooth. Whisk in flour and Parmesan cheese. Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
2. Line Stoneware Bar Pan with an 18-inch piece of Parchment Paper, pressing into bottom and up sides; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden brown.
3. Meanwhile, slice tomato in half using Chef's Knife; remove seeds using Cook's Corer®. Dice tomato and bell pepper using Chef's Knife; set tomato aside. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Lightly spray Small (8-in.) Sauté Pan with vegetable oil; cook bell pepper, mushrooms and onion over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
4. Remove omelet from oven; immediately sprinkle with tomato, vegetables, seasoning mix, if desired and mozzarella cheese. Starting at short end, lift Parchment Paper to roll omelet jelly-roll fashion. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt; transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with additional seasoning mix and grated fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired. Meanwhile, pour sauce into Large Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Cut omelet into slices using Serrated Bread Knife; serve with sauce, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 350 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 19 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Thanks, and happy selling!

Ham & Broccoli FrittataI love Frittatas in the Family Skillet.
1 doz eggs
1.5 cups shredded hashbrowns
onion
cheese
any veggies you want

cwcollins said:
I have a Brunch Theme show - all the recipes are found in the Consultants Corner - you can do a search for them.

The Cranberry Mimosa is just a can of pureed cranberries (like the kind you eat for Thanksgiving) mixed with a bottle of bubbly!

Good Luck!

Monica, is that the grape shaped one or the jello like cranberry stuff that forms to the can?

Can you share your quiche recipe please. My mini quiche did not turn out so well (I guess you can make ahead and freeze). Here is one recipe that impresses (make it in front of them) and tastes sooooo well! I do the braid ~ just follow the pictures from All the best.

A hot artichoke dip can be doubled and put in the round deep baker, put on top of your round woven (with a pretty napkin on top) and scatter crackers all around.

You could make a big fresh fruit or veggie platter in the SA large bowl with woven (for dip use one small SA bowl).

An idea someone gave me at the conference.... create a board and cut out pictures of each thing the couple wants/registered for and tape it onto post its WITH the price. Encourage guests to pick off gifts they want to purchase and bring to you to total. I thought this was great. :)

Attachments

• ;-) CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID_or_WREATH.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 478
pamperdawn said:
I love Frittatas in the Family Skillet.
1 doz eggs
1.5 cups shredded hashbrowns
onion
cheese
any veggies you want

Dawn how do you make these? How long with the hashbrowns? Do you stir them?

FrittataFirst melt a few TBLS butter in the bottom of the Family Skillet

Mix all the ingredients together and put in the Family Skillet
Bake 350°F for approx 20-30 minutes.

Invert onto a platter, grate cheddar overtop and serve.

pamperdawn said:
First melt a few TBLS butter in the bottom of the Family Skillet

Mix all the ingredients together and put in the Family Skillet
Bake 350°F for approx 20-30 minutes.

Invert onto a platter, grate cheddar overtop and serve.

Wow, thanks! :)

Ham and Cheddar croissant bakeI got good reviews on this dish that I made at a brunch show two weeks ago. Everyone really liked it. Also served the peachy cheese coffee cake also a hit!

cranberry mimosayou can buy a can of cranberries, whole berries - then puree them in a blender till smooth.

they are yummy!

Pan-oramaThe Frittata recipe sounds great, especially with the cookware campaign going on now. A duo I like to serve for brunch that would be good during Panorama is Oven Omelet Supreme (uses the small saute skillet) combined with the Skillet Sticky Rolls made in the Professional Family Skillet.
Good luck!

Ruth Mescher
Pampered Chef Consultant

I made a fritta the other night for dinner (we have 50 chickens, and egg biz is a little slow after the holidays, so I was making dishes to use them up).
I got this recipe off of one of my new pc tools.
I used a whole bunch of green onions diced
3 pieces of bacon diced
I brocli crwn choped.
Shredded colby jack cheeze
1/4 cup of crm chz
2 tbsp of flour
6 eggs
1/3 cup of mlk
1 package of cressant rolls
2 tblsp of butter

First saute bacon, broc, onions with butter for two minutes, then sprinkle thin layer of cheese over mix
Next mix eggs, soft crm chz, flour, and mlk untill smooth. Then pour mixture over vegies. sprinkle another thin layer of cheese.
finially layer cressant rolls over eggs very lightly, don't push down bake on 350 for 30 minutes until egg is firm and cressant rolls are a nice golden brown.

I used the ten inch skillet for this one, to use the family skillet just double the amounts, it was so yummy!!!!! :D
You don't have to use meat, but could substitute ham, or sausage(cooked), and you can use any vegies you want, that is what I happened to have at home, a great way to clean out the fridge! :D

I might try this this weekend!

Last edited:
Recipes for Brunch Theme
cwcollins said:

Good Luck!
I looked for the Star Dust Chocolate Pancakes and the Frozen Margarita Fruit Platter I don't see them. Please send!

Thanks!
SusanA
515-967-5341
[email protected]

1. What are some easy make-ahead brunch recipes?

A great make-ahead option for brunch is a breakfast casserole. You can prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning. Other options include overnight oats, quiches, and fruit salads.

2. Can you recommend any gluten-free or dairy-free brunch recipes?

Yes, we have many delicious gluten-free and dairy-free options. Some fan favorites include avocado toast on gluten-free bread, dairy-free quiche with almond milk, and gluten-free banana bread.

3. I'm hosting a large group for brunch, do you have any recipes that can feed a crowd?

Absolutely! Our brunch bake recipe is perfect for feeding a large group. It's a hearty dish filled with eggs, sausage, veggies, and cheese that can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.

4. I want to impress my guests with a unique brunch dish, what do you suggest?

Our bacon and egg breakfast cups are not only delicious but also visually impressive. They are made with crescent roll dough, bacon, eggs, and cheese, and are sure to wow your guests.

5. I'm on a budget, can you recommend some affordable brunch recipes?

Yes, we have many budget-friendly options that are still delicious and impressive. Some ideas include French toast casserole, breakfast burritos, and homemade granola with yogurt and fruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • Liquid Sky