• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Expert Tips from a Successful Business Owner

In summary, try to get customer care calls going, ask everyone that you've had a show with if they'd like to host their own, and do an event like an expo if you can.
fun2cook2
Hi, Everyone!
I need your help with bookings. I have been so very fortunate because in my first year I have not had to really work at getting bookings. I had such supportive friends and family, that I didn't need to! Now, though, I see my business slowing down. I work full-time at another job, so I only need to get a couple a month, but how do I do this? :blushing:

I have a show going on right now and one in March. It seems that I am definitely in a "circle" here and need to branch out. Do I call off of my 100 list of family and friends? (Many of them have already had shows for me and have got 200-300 dollars of free stuff. They had shows to help me get my business going and really don't want to have another party.) So, how can I reach out of this "circle" of people and get more bookings? I know these are such silly questions, but I am really at a loss.

Thanks for your help.

I know how it feels to be stuck. There are things you can do, though. Have you tried customer care calls? Did you ask everyone at all the shows you've had to host a show? When you call past customers make sure they are happy with their purchases and ask them if they'd like to earn free products by hosting their own show. Or, ask them if they'd like to know about the upcoming host specials so they can earn more products to go with what they've already purchased.

Even if your list of 100 has already had a show, you could ask them to have another and be sure to invite people they didn't before. Tell them to invite people outside of your circle, if you explain it to them like that it could help too.

I was in this boat too. One of my ruts is that I did not get into the habit of Customer Care Calls. I still have this trouble today but I found that doing a booth or having an Open House is another way I was able to get more bookings. However, my show average dropped dramatically starting in 2009. The economy down here is really tough so I "plant seeds" with people and I know one day they will purchase more product.

If you have a chance to ever work an expo at a local mall, I highly recommend it. I'm still new and trying to build my business. I worked two different malls last weekend and got two books, I have one recruit prospect, and I've gotten $100 in sales from people that stopped by the booth. And one of the orders in that grouping was someone that didn't mentioned she wanted to buy while at the booth but when I did my follow-up calls, she jumped on it.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either contact your consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date and time for your party and will assist you in sending out invitations to your friends and family.

2. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! We offer virtual party options for those who prefer to host a party online. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and the party will be conducted through a video conference call. You and your guests can still enjoy all the benefits of a traditional party, such as product demonstrations and special offers.

3. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party. You can also receive exclusive host rewards and special offers. Plus, hosting a party is a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family while learning about our high-quality kitchen products.

4. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to increase attendance at your Pampered Chef party. You can personally invite friends and family, share the event on social media, and offer incentives for those who bring a guest. Your consultant can also provide you with invitations and marketing materials to help promote your party.

5. Can I customize the products at my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the products at your Pampered Chef party! Your consultant can help you choose which products you would like to feature and can also assist you in creating a wish list for your guests to purchase from. Additionally, many of our products can be personalized with names or special messages, making them perfect for gifts or personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg