• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with bookings

fun2cook2

Novice Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hi, Everyone!
I need your help with bookings. I have been so very fortunate because in my first year I have not had to really work at getting bookings. I had such supportive friends and family, that I didn't need to! Now, though, I see my business slowing down. I work full-time at another job, so I only need to get a couple a month, but how do I do this? :blushing:

I have a show going on right now and one in March. It seems that I am definitely in a "circle" here and need to branch out. Do I call off of my 100 list of family and friends? (Many of them have already had shows for me and have got 200-300 dollars of free stuff. They had shows to help me get my business going and really don't want to have another party.) So, how can I reach out of this "circle" of people and get more bookings? I know these are such silly questions, but I am really at a loss.

Thanks for your help.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I know how it feels to be stuck. There are things you can do, though. Have you tried customer care calls? Did you ask everyone at all the shows you've had to host a show? When you call past customers make sure they are happy with their purchases and ask them if they'd like to earn free products by hosting their own show. Or, ask them if they'd like to know about the upcoming host specials so they can earn more products to go with what they've already purchased.

Monty060609

Sep 30, 2009
Even if your list of 100 has already had a show, you could ask them to have another and be sure to invite people they didn't before. Tell them to invite people outside of your circle, if you explain it to them like that it could help too.

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
I was in this boat too. One of my ruts is that I did not get into the habit of Customer Care Calls. I still have this trouble today but I found that doing a booth or having an Open House is another way I was able to get more bookings. However, my show average dropped dramatically starting in 2009. The economy down here is really tough so I "plant seeds" with people and I know one day they will purchase more product.

mandy412

Jan 19, 2010
If you have a chance to ever work an expo at a local mall, I highly recommend it. I'm still new and trying to build my business. I worked two different malls last weekend and got two books, I have one recruit prospect, and I've gotten $100 in sales from people that stopped by the booth. And one of the orders in that grouping was someone that didn't mentioned she wanted to buy while at the booth but when I did my follow-up calls, she jumped on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views