• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Make Apple Wedges with the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler Corer Slicer?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, visit their website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts. Becoming a consultant offers flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and a generous income. To place an order, you can order directly from a consultant or through their website. If you are not satisfied with your products, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange by contacting your consultant or customer service team.
Southern Chef
I just got the apple peeler corer slicer and tried doing an apple. It worked great but it made one long apple ring, not what I was trying to do. How do you or can you make apple wedges and also peel and core it? I read something in the instructions about loosing the bolt at the slicing blade but I can not get it to loosen and I am afraid to use too much pressure and break it. Any suggestions
Southern Chef

I have found that you can peel it and then take it off and use your wedger to have wedges! Use your wrench that you got with it to loosen the bolt. Let us know how you do!

Well, I was able to loosen and move the blade but I did not know which way to move it. Good idea about the apple wedger but I do not have one and wouldn't that just make the apcs just an expensive peeler?
Southern chef

I use the apcs at alot of my parties to make the quick apple crisp. After I have sent the apple through I then take it and make 2 slices down the sides and that frees up the long strand of apple. I am pretty sure there is a way to send it through without slicing it but I am not sure how. Haven't had to deal with that yet. Let me know if you want or need the recipe to the apple crisp. It is a huge hit at all my parties and super easy to make.
:D

Just made the apple crisp. If you are talking about the one where you use cake mix. It was okay, real easy which I guess is the best part about it.

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. From there, you can enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party through our online platform.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enjoy flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn a generous income. You also get to be a part of a supportive and passionate community of consultants.

4. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either order directly from a consultant or through our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart, enter your shipping and payment information, and your order will be on its way.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products. If for any reason you are not, you can return the products within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • lanelly7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • JennyJennJen