• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With an Email for Catalog Fundraiser Show

In summary, Sarah is trying to figure out how to write an email or invitation for a fundraiser in a big city that is doing this as a catalog fundraiser. They want people to order items directly from them and do not want orders to be shipped to them. She has not done a fundraiser yet, so she cannot give specific advice. However, she suggests that in the invitation, she might mention that the shipping option is ONLY DIRECT TO CUSTOMER. If someone chooses to ship to host, she would contact them and let them know that she will designate a specific day/time for pick up.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I need help writing an email or invitation for a fundraiser I am doing. The fundraiser is in a big city and they are doing this as a catalog fundraiser and encouraging people to go to my website to place orders. THEY DO NOT WANT ORDERS TO BE SHIPPED TO THEM they want them to be shipped DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER. Does anyone know or have an idea how I could write this up for them? My mind is fried as I am dealing with two sick kids and trying to write this up too. Thanks

Sarah

I believe that when you set it up on your website, you can choose the default to be "ship to customer" although I'm not sure. It should be on the bottom of the box where you fill in all the host info.

No it is not there. I called tech support and they said that I couldn't do it that way. I want to help this group raise a lot of money.

I have a fundraiser going on right now and there are several orders being shipped direct to the customer and some to the organization. Here is what it says in the order section:Where would you like your order delivered?
Your organization $4.25 Shipping & Handling Charge
Direct Shipping click here for direct shipping charge schedule

It sounds like she's looking for a way to have ONLY the option of Direct Shipping- the organization doesn't want the orders.I've not done a fundraiser yet- so can't give any advice. I'd think maybe in the invitation- I'd put a big note that Shipping option is ONLY DIRECT TO CUSTOMER. If they enter "ship to host", when you review the order and pull into P3- you can contact the customer and let them know individually that the organization has requested Direct Shipping only. It may require you to pay close attention, but if there is no option to select, I don't know how else you might be able to do that. Someone else may have a better idea. Good luck though!

Many people may be deterred from ordering if they have to pay direct ship rates. would the organization allow shipment to their office. You come by to sort and package. People drop by to pick up their orders? Let them know it'll drive traffic their way and may increase order sales for their FR.

Another option, Would you be willing to have the items shipped to your home and disperse? You could contact the guests who choose ship to host option and let them know that you'll designate a specific day/time for pick up. If they do not like having to drive and pick it up, they may then decide to opt for direct ship.

What is a catalog fundraiser show?

A catalog fundraiser show is an event where individuals or organizations sell Pampered Chef products through our catalog to raise money for a cause or organization. Participants can share a catalog or online link with friends, family, and community members, and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser.

How do I set up a catalog fundraiser show?

To set up a catalog fundraiser show, you will first need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the process, including choosing products, setting sales goals, and promoting the event. The consultant will also provide you with a unique online link for participants to use when making purchases, and will handle all order processing and delivery.

Can I customize the catalog for my fundraiser show?

Yes, you can customize the catalog for your fundraiser show by adding a cover page with your organization's logo or message. You can also choose specific products to feature in the catalog or create a special section for your organization's cause. Please discuss these options with your Pampered Chef consultant when setting up the fundraiser.

How long does a catalog fundraiser show last?

The length of a catalog fundraiser show can vary depending on your goals and the timeline you set with your consultant. Typically, they can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. It's best to choose a timeframe that allows enough time for participants to place orders, but not too long that it loses momentum.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog fundraiser show?

Hosting a catalog fundraiser show with Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including raising money for a good cause, earning free and discounted products, and strengthening community connections. It's also a fun and easy way to show support for a cause you care about while enjoying high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies