1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help with a recipe !

1. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Hi ! Iam doing a Margaritaville show in 2 weeks , i found the jimmy buffet margarita invites and menu on here ! Which are GREAT !! I will be using those , my question is what cook book can i find the recipe for the Cheesebuger ring ? Also if any one know the directions for the margarita slush that went with it ?? That would be great !! I plan on giving all the guest a hawian lei's it t think i spelt that wrong ! Any other ideas would be great !! :)

Jul 17, 2005
  2. Christyinhi

Christyinhi Novice Member

I'd love ideas too...I'm doing a margarita party in a few weeks.

Jul 17, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

There's a recipe for a Beef Taco Ring in "All the Best", which is really good. I don't know if there's a different one out there with different ingredients to make it more like a cheeseburger, but this one does use ground beef. It also uses Taco Seasoning, so maybe there's a different seasoning to use to make it taste less like a taco. In a pinch you could just use this because it is really yummy!

Jul 17, 2005
  4. Need recipes ideas for a Campground Show

never done a campground kitchen show so help!!! any ideas are :confused: welcome

Jul 19, 2005
Have something to add?