• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Get for a Non-Cooking Bride?

In summary, the conversation was about a woman's interaction with a girl and her mother who were interested in setting up a wedding registry but never followed through. The woman's mother wants to order a wedding gift for the girl and is looking for recommendations. The conversation suggests getting the girl the deep covered baker and a recipe book with microwave and oven recipes, as well as the weekday dinners done cards and basic kitchen tools.
lesliec
here's the irrelevant info, but i'll inclued it anyways-i was just on the phone with my mom and she was asking how to get the registry info for a girl that was at her show about a month ago (daughter of one of her neighbors). the girl and her mom monopolized about 1/3 of the show asking about the wedding registry. they were so excited and wanted to know all of the details and how they could set it up etc. well, they never ended up doing it. i called and emailed, and then just had to let it go. i told my mom this and she was shocked and couldn't understand b/c they went on and on and on about how great it was and how they were going to do it and were asking all of the other guests what products they should register for, marked the enire catalog.... eventually my mom just started laughing, she said they are really nice, but a bit flaky.
anyways, my mom wants to go ahead and order her a wedding gift from me to help me out and since she has a 10% discount and everything. she is looking to spend about $50-75. What would you recommend? The bride is 21 and doesn't cook. I know she mentioned that on her other registries she was registered for big things and didn't have many small things. I was thinking a bowl or basket full of tools. I need some ideas.

I would say get her the deep covered baker! and then you can print out the recipe book thats on here and its 36 pages long!!! Its full of microve and oven recipes so that way she can always use it in the microwave! I cooked pork tenderloin and chicken breast in mine this week! It was super delicious and quick and easy!

abigailhutch said:
I would say get her the deep covered baker! and then you can print out the recipe book thats on here and its 36 pages long!!! Its full of microve and oven recipes so that way she can always use it in the microwave! I cooked pork tenderloin and chicken breast in mine this week! It was super delicious and quick and easy!

I'd also get her the weekday dinnes done cards. Since she doesn't cook she'd probably appreciate the cards with the list of staples and the menus.

If you can't remember anything she mentioned, Weekday Dinners Done, with one recipe marked that you think they would like, and all of the tools to make it
But, basics are useful & essential; the Classic Batter Bowl, Scrapers, Mini Serving Spatula, Pink Tomato Knife, or Utility Knife with Honing case, Bamboo Spoon Set, and a SB, all in the BB, with a ribbon around the whole thing.

Hi there,Thank you for sharing this story with me. It sounds like the bride and her mom were really excited about the registry at first, but unfortunately things didn't work out as planned. I'm glad your mom wants to support your business by ordering a wedding gift from you. That's very kind of her!For a bride who doesn't cook, I would recommend one of our versatile kitchen tools, like our Mix 'N Chop or Mix 'N Scraper. These are great for breaking up ground meat, mixing batters, and scraping bowls clean. They are also dishwasher safe and come with a lifetime guarantee. Another option could be our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are perfect for preparing fruits and vegetables. They are also dishwasher safe and come in a set of three for easy storage.If you want to go the route of a bowl or basket full of tools, I would suggest our Prep Bowls or Mini Measure-All Cup. These are great for measuring and prepping ingredients before cooking. You could also add in a few of our essential kitchen tools, like our Mini Mix 'N Scraper or Mini Serving Spatula.I hope these suggestions help and please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and representing Pampered Chef!Best,

What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products and cooking tools that make great gifts for any occasion. From cookware sets to baking supplies, we have something for every home cook.

Do you offer gift wrapping services?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping on all purchases. Simply select the gift wrap option at checkout and your order will arrive beautifully wrapped and ready to give.

Can I send a personalized message with my gift?

Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to include a personalized message with your gift. We will print the message on a card and include it with the gift at no extra cost.

Do you offer gift cards?

Yes, we offer both physical and digital gift cards that can be redeemed online or in-store. They make the perfect gift for those who love to cook or entertain.

What if the recipient wants to exchange or return the gift?

No problem! We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if the recipient is not satisfied with their gift, they can exchange or return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amyry
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies