• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Fundraiser Issue

In summary, the conversation discusses a potential fundraiser show and the complications that have arisen from having two hosts. The solution proposed is to create two separate fundraisers on the website and manually enter orders in P3. The host benefits will not apply to a fundraiser, except for the monthly host special.
Cr8vKitchen
Here's the deal (it might be long)....at my show last week, one of the guests (we'll call her June) wanted to book a fundraiser show because one of her close friends (we'll call her Kim) is running a marathon. So- she wanted to assist her friend with her fundraising.

Sounded like a great idea....both girls were very pumped about it. Well, it's becoming a nightmare for me. You cannot have a "co-host" on a fundraiser (which I didn't realize until after I had told them we could list both of their names on the website, etc....did I mention this is my first fundraiser?). Kim was insistent that she wanted June to be the "host" but wanted her name to appear in the subject line and the email (for obvious reasons). So, June just gave Kim her password so she could add her guests.

Well, I updated PWS with Kim's name, etc. however, when Kim goes in to preview the invite, none of the changes I made show up and her name is no where in the invite.

Is my only option to delete the show in PWS and create a new one with Kim's name & contact info? The sucky part about doing this is June will get NO credit for hosting a show/fundraiser.

Your thoughts...PLEASE...before I pull all my hair out. I've been back & forth about 15 times with Kim in the last 2 days.

Thank you!!!

It really doesn't matter whose name is on it on the PWS. Just delete it and make a new one for Kim.Then in P3, have June as the chairperson so she can get the host special. That is the only benefit she gets anyway.

First - the host benefits are null & void on a fundraiser, except for the monthly host special. They don't get a 10% discount, no free products, etc. They get the fundraiser donation amount instead.

Create both names as a fundraiser on the website. You'll just need to manually enter the orders in P3 instead of doing the sync.

Don't forget to put an organization name (whomever the marathon benefits). Your check will be held up if it's made out to Kim

crystalscookingnow said:
First - the host benefits are null & void on a fundraiser, except for the monthly host special. They don't get a 10% discount, no free products, etc. They get the fundraiser donation amount instead.

Create both names as a fundraiser on the website. You'll just need to manually enter the orders in P3 instead of doing the sync.

So, I could create 2 fundraisers in PWS and they could each send their invites out that way?

That's what I would do. That way Kim can send out invites & so can Jane.

Thank you! This is what I did and I think it will work just fine.

What is the process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step in setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started. Once you have chosen your fundraising products and set a date, you can start promoting and collecting orders.

What types of products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for fundraising. These include our popular stoneware, kitchen gadgets, and pantry staples such as spices and sauces. Your consultant can provide you with a fundraising product guide to help you choose the best items for your audience.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser usually last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your goals and needs. Typically, fundraisers last 2-3 weeks, but some may choose to extend it for a longer period. Your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

What are the benefits of choosing Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a hassle-free fundraising experience with high-quality products that people love. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so your supporters can feel confident in their purchases. Additionally, your organization can earn up to 25% of total sales from the fundraiser, making it a great way to raise funds for your cause.

How can I track the progress of my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a tracking sheet to keep track of orders and total sales. You can also check in with your consultant for updates and to see how close you are to reaching your fundraising goals. Our customer service team is also available to assist with any questions or concerns throughout the duration of your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies