• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Get Your Whip Cancer Knives Now - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the "Get Your Whip Cancer Knives Now" campaign by Pampered Chef is a fundraising initiative to support cancer research and awareness. These limited edition knives are available for purchase only online and come in three different types. 25% of the net sale price from each knife will be donated to support cancer research and awareness.
milkangel
knives. someone had just called here and asked if we still have them from last year so i do need soem soon. ma by about 4 if any one has some.

Hi, you can get them through our personal websites with the HWC items that are currently up there - I think what you're looking for is the pink nylon knife from last year.

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is the right forum for your request, but I can definitely help point you in the right direction. Have you tried checking online retailers or local stores for knives? You may also want to specify what type of knives you're looking for to get more specific results. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the purpose of the "Get Your Whip Cancer Knives Now" campaign?

The "Get Your Whip Cancer Knives Now" campaign is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness. By purchasing these limited edition knives, customers can contribute to the fight against cancer while also owning a high-quality kitchen tool.

2. How many knives are available for purchase?

There is a limited stock of these knives available, so it's important to act fast if you want to own one. We recommend purchasing as soon as possible to ensure you secure your knife and support the cause.

3. Can I purchase these knives in stores or only online?

These knives are only available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. This allows for a seamless and efficient process for customers to order and receive their knives while also supporting the campaign.

4. Are there different types of knives available in this campaign?

Yes, there are three different types of knives available - the 8" Chef's Knife, the 5" Utility Knife, and the 3.5" Paring Knife. Each knife features a unique purple handle and the phrase "Whip Cancer" engraved on the blade.

5. How much of the proceeds from the knife sales will go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the net sale price from each knife to support cancer research and awareness. This means that with every purchase, you are not only getting a great kitchen tool, but you are also making a meaningful contribution towards a great cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • StacieB