• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help w/ School Fundraiser

leshelman

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2013
I need some suggestions on what to do!

I have been planing to introduce a fundraising plan to the local elementary school. The fifth graders are going on their annual Washington D.C. Trip. Each student has to pay quite a bit of money so this is what I have came up with:
Submit using PCs Fundraiser Show- Instead of advertising 10% or 15% of ALL sales will be donated to the organization I am going to say that 10% or 15% of each students total sales will be donated to the school and deposited into their TRIP Account. And I'm thinking of maybe offering an extra 5% (from my personal commission) for any student collecting more than $250 or maybe even $500 in orders???
OR
Submit using PCs Catalog Show- I will donate a certain percentage to each students account based on what amount they have sold just like above but it will be a bit lower percentage about 5% or 10% because I expect to have about $1,000 OR MORE hopefully!! in sales and my commission would be like 20% ($1 to $750) 22% ($750 to $1250) 23% ($1250 to $2500) and so on, as listed in the Consultant Agreement Guide.
If using the Catalog Show I will take the Free Product Value and break it down into a couple of maybe $50 Free Product Raffles and each chance will be $2 or $4??? and the same for half price and discounted products. One person will win the Host special for the month also.

Suggestions and comments would be AWESOME!!!

THANKS!

3girls

Gold Member
May 11, 2010
Sounds like a good plan....read the fine print when using fundraising option show from PC. I always turn in my fundraising shows as a catalog show and offer if a student collects $400 in sales, the parent can choose a host special and put their order down as the host. All monies collected are the same. If I need to have items for cash and carry, I keep the product for my on hand stock (not required to do this as a consultant). Always around the holidays I get many calls for any items on hand for last minute purchases. Good Luck. If you want me details, please contact me directly. Thanks!