1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need help w/putting in a show

1. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Help! my new consultant's 30 days is ending and her Pampered Partner is not working right. Her $200 show says the host is only getting $10 in free product. and unknown to me her last $400 show only got $45 in free products and she didnt even get the 20% discount. what is going on! we're on the phone together trying to figure this out! she needs it in tonight b/c her show she need to put in tomorrow booked off of this party we are tryying to get in! What is wrong w/ her program? HELP

Jun 7, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Is she listing them as catalog shows?

3. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

You are my new best friend! How obvious was that! I would have never thought she put it in as a catalog show! She is fixing it as I type! Thhank you! :D

I love this site! Where else would I have gotten such a quick response!

Jun 7, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Glad I could help! Am happy to call you friend. :D

5. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Even as a catalog show, the host should have gotten her discount.

Jun 8, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

I agree....but am thinking the new consultant may not have been reading correctly....she may have been expecting 20% discount from the half price item.

I suggest you review all the specifics of the host rewards....just to be sure she understands.

Have something to add?