• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Pampered Partner Program Working Correctly? Need Help with Show Rewards!

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef show, you can contact a consultant directly or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website. During the show, the consultant will demonstrate products and recipes, while guests can sample food and place orders. Hosting a show can earn you free products and discounts based on sales, and the show typically lasts 2 hours. Virtual shows are also available, allowing long-distance guests to join in.
niclowther
Gold Member
Help! my new consultant's 30 days is ending and her Pampered Partner is not working right. Her $200 show says the host is only getting $10 in free product. and unknown to me her last $400 show only got $45 in free products and she didnt even get the 20% discount. what is going on! we're on the phone together trying to figure this out! she needs it in tonight b/c her show she need to put in tomorrow booked off of this party we are tryying to get in! What is wrong w/ her program? HELP

Is she listing them as catalog shows?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Is she listing them as catalog shows?

You are my new best friend! How obvious was that! I would have never thought she put it in as a catalog show! She is fixing it as I type! Thhank you! :D

I love this site! Where else would I have gotten such a quick response!

Glad I could help! Am happy to call you friend. :D

Even as a catalog show, the host should have gotten her discount.

I agree....but am thinking the new consultant may not have been reading correctly....she may have been expecting 20% discount from the half price item.

I suggest you review all the specifics of the host rewards....just to be sure she understands.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show is easy! You can either contact a consultant directly or go to our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Once you have connected with a consultant, they will work with you to schedule a date and time for your show.

2. What happens during a Pampered Chef show?

During a Pampered Chef show, the consultant will demonstrate our products and recipes, while also providing tips and techniques for using them. Guests will have the opportunity to sample delicious food and place orders for any products they are interested in purchasing.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will go over the host rewards program with you and help you choose the products you would like to use your rewards on.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

Most shows last about 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show being held. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your show.

5. Can I invite friends and family who live far away to my Pampered Chef show?

Of course! Pampered Chef now offers virtual shows, so you can invite guests from anywhere to join in on the fun. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your long-distance guests so they can participate in the show and place orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies