1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need help w/putting in a show

1. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Help! my new consultant's 30 days is ending and her Pampered Partner is not working right. Her $200 show says the host is only getting $10 in free product. and unknown to me her last $400 show only got $45 in free products and she didnt even get the 20% discount. what is going on! we're on the phone together trying to figure this out! she needs it in tonight b/c her show she need to put in tomorrow booked off of this party we are tryying to get in! What is wrong w/ her program? HELP

Jun 7, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Is she listing them as catalog shows?

3. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

You are my new best friend! How obvious was that! I would have never thought she put it in as a catalog show! She is fixing it as I type! Thhank you! :D

I love this site! Where else would I have gotten such a quick response!

Jun 7, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Glad I could help! Am happy to call you friend. :D

5. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Even as a catalog show, the host should have gotten her discount.

Jun 8, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

I agree....but am thinking the new consultant may not have been reading correctly....she may have been expecting 20% discount from the half price item.

I suggest you review all the specifics of the host rewards....just to be sure she understands.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted