• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help W/ Cooking Class Show Saturday!

In summary, the cooking class show starts at 2 PM on Saturday and all necessary ingredients and supplies will be provided. There will be opportunities to ask questions and you can bring a friend or family member. The show is free, but products will be available for purchase afterwards.
chefkeri
Hi everyone!

I have a cooking class show on Saturday and the host is excited, but hasn't been too helpful in giving me her ideas to help me plan.

I've printed some tips n' tricks for handout sheets
I love the suggestions for "stations" for prep
BUT, I need some more info!

Anyone ever attended a professional cooking class?
Any website I can visit to learn some "impressive" things?
Have any sheets, tips, tricks, techniques to share?

Anything! & FAST! Thanks all!

[email protected]

Hi there!

I have attended a few professional cooking classes and they were all amazing experiences. I highly recommend checking out local culinary schools or cooking schools in your area. They often offer classes for all skill levels and cover a wide range of cuisines and techniques.

As for websites, I personally love watching cooking videos on YouTube. There are so many talented chefs and home cooks sharing their knowledge and techniques. You can also check out websites like Epicurious or Food Network for recipes and tips.

In terms of sheets and handouts, I suggest looking into basic knife skills, different cooking methods (like sautéing, roasting, etc.), and flavor profiles for different cuisines. These are all helpful tools to have in the kitchen and can impress your audience.

Good luck with your cooking class show and have fun! Let us know how it goes.

Hi there!I'm excited to hear about your upcoming cooking class show on Saturday! I understand that your host may not have been very helpful in giving you ideas for planning, but don't worry, I'm here to help. As a pampered chef consultant, I've attended many professional cooking classes and have plenty of tips and tricks to share.For starters, I would recommend checking out our website for some impressive recipes and techniques. You can also take a look at some of our cooking class guides for inspiration. In terms of handouts and tips, I suggest focusing on simple, yet delicious recipes that showcase the versatility of our products. You can also demonstrate different techniques, such as using our kitchen tools or incorporating different cooking methods.In addition, I highly recommend setting up stations for prep work. This will not only make the class more organized, but it will also allow your guests to be hands-on and involved in the cooking process. As for handouts, I suggest including some recipe cards that your guests can take home and try out for themselves.I hope these suggestions help and if you need any more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]. I wish you all the best for your cooking class show on Saturday! Happy cooking!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What time does the cooking class show start?

The cooking class show starts at 2 PM on Saturday. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure you have enough time to get settled and ready for the class.

2. Do I need to bring anything to the cooking class show?

No, all necessary ingredients and supplies will be provided for the cooking class show. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs.

3. Will there be opportunities to ask questions during the cooking class show?

Yes, our trained Pampered Chef consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have during the cooking class show. Feel free to ask for clarification or tips as needed.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the cooking class show?

Of course! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to let us know in advance if you will be bringing any guests so we can prepare enough supplies for everyone.

5. Is there a fee for attending the cooking class show?

No, the cooking class show is free for all attendees. However, we will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase after the class, if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123