• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Understanding Our "Tree"

In summary, to become a Director, you have to have 4 recruits and 2 of those have to have recuited. There are minimums for your sales and team sales. After you reach $15,000 in career sales, the base amount goes up to 22%. You can also earn overrides on your sales and the sales of your cluster after you recruit.
jessicanichole
Hi! Can someone explain to me how moving up in PC works?

Right now I have 1 recruit. She currently is in her first 30days and is working on her 3rd recruit! Now, does that help me?

What do I have to do to be a director, and what does it mean to be a director?

What about commission? Every month you start back at the bottom at 20%? Do you automatically move up and raise your monthly base with a recruit?

I appreciate your help!!

*Jessica

If you haven't read the cards (on CC) about the new career plan, I highly recommend that you do.Your commission resets to 20% each month, but goes higher as you sell more that month. After you hit $15k in career sales, the base amount goes up to 22%. You can also earn overrides on your sales and the sales of your cluster after you recruit. Overrides are like additional commission.

jessicanichole said:
Hi! Can someone explain to me how moving up in PC works?

Right now I have 1 recruit. She currently is in her first 30days and is working on her 3rd recruit! Now, does that help me?

What do I have to do to be a director, and what does it mean to be a director?

What about commission? Every month you start back at the bottom at 20%? Do you automatically move up and raise your monthly base with a recruit?

I appreciate your help!!

*Jessica

I agree, reading the info on CC will help.

To answer your questions:

Yes it benefits to for her to recruit. However, it doesn't replace the need for you to continue to recruit.

To be a director, you have to have 4 recruits and 2 of those have to have recuited. Also there are minimums for your sales and team sales. (to many to list here!)

As for commission, no there is not an automatic increase in the base 20% after you recruit. However, there is an raise (2%) after you reach you $15,000 in sales.

Also Jessica,

FYI....According to the FAQ's for the new career plan :

What happens if a Team Leader beneath me promotes to Director before I do?
This is called a “passing by” situation. When someone [A] is unable to simultaneously promote to Director along with a Team Leader below her, she has two months to promote to Director under the normal Director promotion requirements. If she does not, the new Director will “pass by” and be permanently assigned to the first upline Director.

In the month of qualification and the two months following the promotion of the downline Team Leader , the “passed by” person [A] does not earn overrides on the newly promoted Director or her Personal Cluster. (Because only qualified Directors earn on downline Generations.)
In the month of qualification and the two following “potential pass by” months, the newly promoted Director [former Team Leader B] is considered 1st Generation to the Director upline from A.

Example: Anna is a Team Leader, and Beth is a Team Leader beneath Anna.

In June, Beth meets the Director requirements of $750 in personal sales, $4,000 in Personal Cluster Sales, and four active lines with two Senior Consultants. On July 1, Beth promotes to Director, and she is paid as a Director for her June performance.
However, Anna does not meet the requirements for simultaneous promotion.
If Anna meets the normal Director requirements in July or August, Beth and her Personal Cluster will become 1st Generation to Anna. If she does not, Beth is re-assigned to Anna’s upline Director, and Beth’s Personal Cluster is 1st Generation to Anna’s upline Director.
Anna does not earn overrides on Beth or her Personal Cluster(unless Anna promotes to Director).

So you may want to make sure you're actively recruiting....there is also specific info in regards to simultaneously promoting. Do remember that she and her team will be part of your organizational sales and you will receive the overrides as Director. Great job on finding such an excellent addition to PC...and Kudos to her for doing so well.

, thank you for your question! Moving up in PC is based on your sales and team building efforts. As you continue to recruit and build your team, you will move up in rank and earn higher commissions. As a director, you will have a larger team and be responsible for mentoring and supporting your recruits. Your monthly base commission will also increase as you move up in rank. Remember, consistency and hard work are key to success in PC. Keep up the great work with your current recruit and continue to grow your team. Best of luck on your journey with PC!*

1. What is "The Tree" and how does it work?

"The Tree" is a visual representation of the Pampered Chef business structure. It starts with the trunk, which represents the company, and branches out into three main sections: sales, recruiting, and leadership. The goal is to grow your business by focusing on these three areas.

2. How do I know which "branch" of the tree to focus on?

It's important to have a balance among all three branches to have a successful business. However, you can prioritize based on your personal goals and strengths. For example, if you excel at sales, you may want to focus more on that branch. If you enjoy mentoring and leadership, you may want to focus on growing your team.

3. What are the benefits of understanding "The Tree"?

Understanding "The Tree" can help you identify areas of your business that may need more attention. It can also help you set goals and track your progress. Additionally, it provides a clear understanding of how your business contributes to the overall success of Pampered Chef.

4. How can I use "The Tree" to mentor and support my team?

"The Tree" can be a helpful tool for mentoring and supporting your team members. You can use it to guide them in setting goals and creating action plans to grow their business. You can also use it to track their progress and offer support and guidance where needed.

5. Can I customize "The Tree" to fit my personal business goals?

Yes, "The Tree" is meant to be personalized to your business and goals. You can adjust the size of each branch and add your own notes or ideas to each section. This will help you stay focused and motivated towards achieving your personal business goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • BeckyTank
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hamiltonchef
Replies