• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team's Performance: Tips for Motivating New Recruits in Direct Sales

In summary, my problem is that my new recruits are not doing as well as I would like, but I am still doing well enough to maintain my HO leads.
vmagee11
Gold Member
I just made team leader on Nov 1. At the beginning of Sept I only had 1 recruit. By the end of Oct I had 5 recruits of my own and the consultant I had at the beg of Sept has recruited 2. I'm on my way to making Director soon.

My problem is 2 of my new recruits are not doing much. How can I motivate them to at least be active? Both work full time jobs. I know how hard it is to work all day and then try to do a show at night. I worked in an office for 7 years then suddenly found myself unemployed in July of 08. Now I'm doing Pampered Chef full time.

I've tried training sessions to try to help motivate but they are the 2 that never come. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have 5 people on my team. This last month the only one that was active was my newest recruit who was a home office lead and only a consultant a couple of weeks! I continue to encourage them to stay active, attend meetings and offer to help re-charge their businesses. THEY have to want it. I am in a similar situation and wish I had the answers.

The best advice I can give is continue to work with the active ones and get them recruiting. Good luck to you!

I do booths on a regular basis and invite my recruits to come work them with me. If someone says that they would like to book a show, I turn around & let the recruit have the booking. It helps them with their new businesses and keeps them motivated because they are not yet running out of shows! :D I figure once they get their snowball of bookings rolling, I can start taking some of the booth bookings too. Right now, I'm still getting my own bookings from other shows, and doing well enough to maintain the HO leads, so I'm not too concerned. ;)

1. How can I stay motivated while working for Pampered Chef?

Staying motivated while working for Pampered Chef can be challenging at times, but here are a few tips to help keep you on track:

• Set achievable goals for yourself and track your progress.
  • Take breaks when needed to avoid burnout.
  • Connect with other consultants for support and motivation.
  • Celebrate your successes, no matter how small.
  • Remember your "why" and the reasons you joined Pampered Chef in the first place.

2. I'm feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated, what can I do?

Feeling overwhelmed and unmotivated is normal, especially when working in a fast-paced business like Pampered Chef. Here are a few things you can do to help:

• Take a step back and prioritize your tasks.
  • Delegate tasks to others if possible.
  • Break larger tasks into smaller, more manageable ones.
  • Take a break and do something you enjoy.
  • Remind yourself of your goals and why you started this business.

3. How do I motivate my team members?

Motivating your team members is important for the success of your business. Here are a few ways to keep your team motivated:

• Recognize and appreciate their efforts and accomplishments.
  • Provide training and resources to help them improve.
  • Set clear expectations and goals for them to strive towards.
  • Encourage open communication and listen to their ideas and concerns.
  • Lead by example and show enthusiasm and passion for the business.

4. How can I overcome a lack of motivation?

We all go through periods of feeling unmotivated, but it's important to push through and keep going. Here are a few tips to overcome a lack of motivation:

• Take a break and do something you enjoy to recharge.
  • Remind yourself of your goals and the reasons you started this business.
  • Visualize your success and the rewards that come with it.
  • Set smaller, achievable goals to help you make progress.
  • Surround yourself with motivated and positive people.

5. What can I do to stay motivated during slow periods?

Slow periods are common in any business, but don't let them discourage you. Here are a few things you can do to stay motivated during these times:

• Use this time to plan and strategize for future success.
  • Reach out to potential customers and book parties for the upcoming months.
  • Focus on personal development and improving your skills.
  • Stay connected with your team and support each other.
  • Remember that slow periods are temporary and keep pushing forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • kayleigh