• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Resizing Pictures

In summary, the best way to resize pictures for your Pampered Chef website is to use an image resizing tool or software, or an online image resizer. The recommended size for pictures on the website is 600x600 pixels, and to maintain quality, use a high-resolution original image and select a resizing option that maintains the aspect ratio. The Pampered Chef website does not have a built-in resizing feature, so pictures must be resized using external tools. The recommended file formats for resized pictures are JPEG and PNG.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
HELPPPPPP!!!! Anyone know how to resize pics?

I recently went up on http://www.coffeecup.com and downloaded a tool called Quick Viewer.

I downloaded it so I could just preview graphics in a directory, but it turns out you can do limited editing with it, including cropping and resizing graphics.

Photoshop, it ain't, but it's free and sounds like it might do what you want to do.

Thanks I'll try that!

What is the best way to resize pictures for my Pampered Chef website?

The best way to resize pictures for your Pampered Chef website is to use an image resizing tool or software. You can also use an online image resizer that allows you to enter the desired dimensions and resize the image accordingly.

Do I need a specific size for my pictures on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the recommended size for pictures on the Pampered Chef website is 600x600 pixels. This ensures that the image is clear and fits properly on the website.

How can I resize pictures without losing quality?

To resize pictures without losing quality, make sure to use a high-resolution original image and select a resizing option that maintains the aspect ratio of the image. Additionally, try to avoid resizing the image multiple times.

Can I resize pictures directly on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the Pampered Chef website does not have a built-in image resizing feature. You will need to resize your pictures using an external tool or software before uploading them to the website.

Are there any specific file formats that I should use for resized pictures on the Pampered Chef website?

The recommended file formats for resized pictures on the Pampered Chef website are JPEG and PNG. These formats are widely supported and provide good image quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens