• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Free Products and Half Price Towards 60% Off Cookware?

In summary, if your food is burning, turn off the heat source and remove the pan. To quickly soften butter or cream cheese, use the microwave or grate/cut it into small pieces. If you don't have a rolling pin, use a makeshift one. To know if your meat is fully cooked, use a kitchen thermometer or cut into the meat. If you add too much salt, try diluting it or adding lemon juice/sugar. And if all else fails, start over with fresh ingredients.
AmyR
I thought that the host could use their free product value this month to purchase the host 60% off cookware...am I wrong?
Amy

Yep - any of the host specials, the host actually has to pay for. Same with the half-price items.

If I'm not mistaken the host can use their free product value, half price, and discount towards the executive cookware. But as far as I know the open stock professional and generation 2 they can only purchase 60% off. They can also get 60% off of executive open stock pieces.

Hosts in February can purchase any one piece of open stock cookware from any of the three sets of cookware at 60% off (see the host bonus flyer on CC for the list of pieces available). Hosts can not use their free product benefit or their show discount to further lower the price. It's 60% off.

Hosts in February can use their free, half price and show discount to purchase any additional cookware that they want from ANY of the 3 set of cookware. They can NEVER use the free product benefit or the show discount along with the half price or monthly host 60% off discounts.

GUESTS at February shows can not buy the new Executive cookware.

I read my above post and may have sounded like I said you can use the free products and half price towards the 60% off cookware. They can only use it towards the executive cookware but not along with the 60% off.

What should I do if my food is burning?

If your food is burning, the first thing you should do is turn off the heat source and remove the pan from the heat. If the food is salvageable, try removing the burnt bits and continue cooking on a lower heat. If the food is too burned to save, start over with fresh ingredients.

How can I quickly soften butter or cream cheese?

To quickly soften butter or cream cheese, you can place it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds. You can also grate the butter or cut the cream cheese into small pieces to help it soften faster.

What can I use if I don't have a rolling pin?

If you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a clean wine bottle, a tall drinking glass, or a sturdy plastic water bottle filled with cold water. Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and use the makeshift rolling pin to roll it out.

How do I know when my meat is fully cooked?

The best way to know if your meat is fully cooked is to use a kitchen thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165°F for poultry, 145°F for pork and beef, and 160°F for ground meats. You can also cut into the meat to check for doneness, but this may result in losing some juices.

What should I do if I accidentally add too much salt?

If you accidentally add too much salt to your dish, you can try diluting it by adding more of the other ingredients, such as vegetables, pasta, or rice. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice or a pinch of sugar to help balance out the saltiness. If all else fails, start over with fresh ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies