• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Installing P3 on Main Computer

In summary, to install P3 on your main computer, you will need to download the installation file from the official website and follow the prompts to complete the process. The minimum system requirements include a Windows or Mac operating system, 2GB of RAM, and 500MB of free disk space. P3 can be installed on multiple computers with one license, but can only be used on one computer at a time. An internet connection is not required for installation, but is needed for downloading the installation file and activating the license. If you encounter errors during installation, try restarting your computer and contacting customer support if the issue persists.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I recently had my laptop stolen and it had my P3 on it. I am not using the new web yet so I need to put P3 on my main computer. I can't find it on the website. I am sure I am just missing it. Can someone help me?? Also once I get it on here it is probably going to start me back at one. I did backup my stuff..however..stupid me..I was protecting myself from my computer crashing..not some jerk..so my backup was in the bag with the laptop. I am not too worried about that..except for the fact that I don't want the system to get confused when I submit #1 again.

Thank you so much. A quick call to HO..and they will be emailing it to me right away. And yes I can manually change the show number. And he even looked it up to see what my last show number submitted was. Thank you for your help.

1. How do I install P3 on my main computer?

To install P3 on your main computer, you will first need to download the installation file from the official website. Then, simply double-click on the file and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.

2. What are the system requirements for installing P3 on my main computer?

The minimum system requirements for installing P3 on your main computer include a Windows or Mac operating system, at least 2GB of RAM, and a minimum of 500MB of free disk space.

3. Can I install P3 on multiple computers with one license?

Yes, you can install P3 on multiple computers using one license. However, you may only use the software on one computer at a time. If you want to use P3 on more than one computer simultaneously, you will need to purchase additional licenses.

4. Do I need an internet connection to install P3 on my main computer?

No, an internet connection is not required to install P3 on your main computer. However, you will need an internet connection to download the installation file and activate your license.

5. What should I do if I encounter errors during the installation process?

If you encounter any errors during the installation process, try restarting your computer and then attempting the installation again. If the issue persists, you can contact P3's customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nene960
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lrice
  • SusanPC