• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help on My 1St Bridal Shower

In summary, the speaker is planning a bridal shower for their cousin, but the invitations have already been sent out without mentioning a Pampered Chef show, and the cousin's friend is setting up a jewelry table. The shower will be hosted at a lounge with potluck-style food, and the speaker is looking for a 30-minute show that will stand out from the other activities. Another person suggests creating a display and binder with items the cousin wants, and serving a simple, refreshing food like apple berry salsa. They also warn against being upstaged by other businesses at the party.
higoobs
Gold Member
This is going to be my first bridal shower for my cousin that I was trying to plan with her for months and she finally gave me a call. Problem is she has already sent out invitations that does not mentioned a pampered chef show at all. She also told me she was having one of her friends setting up a jewlery table. I feel a bit overwhelmed and I would like to ask anyone out there for help!

Its going to be hosted at a lounge with a potluck style kind of food. Family is bringing that in.

What 30 minute show can I do with no microwave at a bridal shower. I feel so many things are going to be happening that I would at least need to stand out from the rest of the action and not be ignored.

Wow, I see that you got no help at all from this..so I will jump in and try... Since it was not listed as a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower, and there is a jewlery lady there...well...it is certainly a non-traditional type of shower, so go with that vein...and sky's the limit! I would get with my sister in law and ask her to choose items that she would like to have,keeping to some inexpensive, to some very expensive, and some in-between. I would take a catalog and cut those items out, complete with discription. Use your best scrapbooking skills...put them in a fancy way on a big poster board, make sure to have the item number and the name of the product, with the price, on each one. This is good for getting their attention and if you have these items, make a display on your table with the items that she has chosen. Then I would make a bridal themed 3 wing binder, with a page for each item. Folks can flip through the binder and order. Once the item has been ordered, they can take the page out and discreetly give it to you with their payment. If a guest does not see an item in the binder, it has already been ordered. As for food. I would keep it simple. I would make the apple berry salsa and serve it on a little piece of wedding type cake, ie, white cake with white frosting with some pretty piped around the outside. We're talking small samples, that fit in a little dixie cup. You won't need a microwave or an oven. The look is beautiful and the taste is Summery and refreshing. It sound to me like you are not going to have a big lot of time for a demonstration, but if it were me, I would take the bull by the horns and make sure that YOU are the one directing the shower. I recently have a less than pleasant experience with a host that booked a party and then the week before the party, informed me that her sister had decided to sell Scentsy and that she was going to let her have a table with Scentsy at my party. The rest is history. The Scently party was upstaged mine by a mile. She kept the guest there for 1.5 hours. After they were released, they came and talked during my whole demo, ate food, and them most left without an order. I was SO mad! It did turn out to be about a $325 party, but it could have easily been a $1000 party. Anyhow...best of luck with the bridal shower. I hope some of the others give you some ideas as well, because I am pretty new....

First of all, don't panic! It's not too late to incorporate a Pampered Chef show into the bridal shower. Here are a few suggestions:1. Talk to your cousin: Have a conversation with your cousin and explain your concerns. Let her know that you were excited about planning a Pampered Chef show and ask if it would be possible to add it to the shower. She may have a good reason for not including it in the invitations and may be open to incorporating it into the event.2. Create a separate invitation: If your cousin is unable to add the Pampered Chef show to the main invitations, consider creating a separate invitation for the show. You can send it out to the guests who you think would be interested in attending the show.3. Keep it simple: Since the shower is potluck style, keep the Pampered Chef show simple and focus on a few key products. Choose recipes that can be made without a microwave, such as salads, dips, or no-bake desserts.4. Make it interactive: Instead of doing a traditional demonstration, make the Pampered Chef show interactive. Have guests participate in making the recipes or have a game where they can win Pampered Chef products.5. Incorporate it into the shower activities: If your cousin is open to it, you can incorporate the Pampered Chef show into the other activities at the shower. For example, have guests make a recipe together as a group or have a "kitchen gadgets" game where guests can win Pampered Chef products.6. Offer incentives: To encourage guests to attend the Pampered Chef show, offer incentives such as a discount on their purchase or a free gift with purchase.Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the shower with your cousin. Don't stress too much about the Pampered Chef show and try to make it a fun and enjoyable part of the event. Good luck!

1. How do I plan a successful bridal shower?

Planning a successful bridal shower starts with setting a date and creating a budget. Next, decide on a theme and choose a venue. Create a guest list and send out invitations. Plan the menu and any activities or games. Finally, don't forget to have a gift for the bride-to-be!

2. What types of food should I serve at a bridal shower?

The type of food served at a bridal shower can vary depending on the time of day and the theme. Some popular options include finger sandwiches, mini quiches, fruit and vegetable platters, and various desserts. Don't forget to consider any dietary restrictions of the guests.

3. How many guests should I invite to the bridal shower?

The number of guests you invite to the bridal shower should be based on the bride's preferences and budget. It's important to have a mix of family and friends, but ultimately the decision should be up to the bride. A good rule of thumb is to invite around 20 guests.

4. What gifts should I give at a bridal shower?

Gifts at a bridal shower can range from practical household items to more personalized gifts. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, home decor, and gift cards. It's also a good idea to check the bride's registry for gift ideas.

5. What are some fun games to play at a bridal shower?

Some fun games to play at a bridal shower include "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "Bridal Shower Bingo", and "The Newlywed Game". You can also have a photo booth with props for guests to use. Don't forget to have prizes for the winners!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • deniseyanes