• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Hispanic Paperwork for Your Consultant's First Show in 2 Weeks - Need Help?

In summary, the speaker is in need of help as they are signing on a consultant for a Hispanic program and their first show is in two weeks. They are looking for Hispanic paperwork in a word file, as well as translated versions of their usual tools like Tale of 2 Hostesses. They are unsure how long it will take for the consultant to receive her kit, but she plans on host coaching her hostess over the phone before then. The speaker is hoping for some official materials to help the consultant and is searching for files with keywords like Spanish or Hispanic.
mrssyvo
if this is the correct place to put my plea, but I REAALY need help. I am signing a consultant this afternoon, she is going in under the Hispanic program, and her first show is 2 weeks from tomorrow. Does anyone have hispanic paperwork in a word file that I can send to her to print. I know we can get the order forms from CC( If it ever comes back up) but I need show planners, etc. I use Tale of 2 hostesses, does anyone have that translated? I am not sure how long it will take to get her kit, BUT she is going to try to host coach her hostess over the phone even before she gets the kit, and I need something to give her. I guess I could just give her my packet, and let her translate it herself.

I would look under files for this. Spanish or Hispanic as the keys words. Good luck!!

Hi there! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm in need of some help. I'm signing on a consultant this afternoon for the Hispanic program and her first show is in just 2 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has any Hispanic paperwork in a word file that I could send to her to print? I know we can get the order forms from CC (if it ever comes back up), but I also need show planners and such. I use Tale of 2 Hostesses, but I don't have it translated. Does anyone happen to have that translated? I'm not sure how long it will take for her to get her kit, but she's planning on host coaching her hostess over the phone even before she gets the kit. I was hoping to give her something to help her out. I could give her my packet and let her translate it herself, but I was hoping for something more official. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What is considered "Hispanic paperwork" for a Pampered Chef consultant's first show?

"Hispanic paperwork" typically refers to materials and documents that are translated into Spanish or tailored specifically for a Hispanic audience. This can include order forms, recipe cards, catalogs, and marketing materials.

Is it necessary to have Hispanic paperwork for a Pampered Chef consultant's first show?

While it is not required, having Hispanic paperwork can greatly benefit a consultant's first show with a Hispanic audience. It can make the presentation more accessible and appealing to potential customers who may prefer or feel more comfortable with materials in Spanish.

Where can I find Hispanic paperwork for my Pampered Chef consultant's first show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of Hispanic paperwork for consultants to use at their shows. These materials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. Consultants can also reach out to their upline or fellow consultants for additional resources and support.

Are there any tips for using Hispanic paperwork at a Pampered Chef consultant's first show?

When using Hispanic paperwork, it is important to be mindful of cultural differences and sensitivities. Make sure to use appropriate language and images that resonate with a Hispanic audience. It can also be helpful to have a bilingual consultant or interpreter present at the show to assist with any language barriers.

Can I customize the Hispanic paperwork for my Pampered Chef consultant's first show?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to customize certain materials, such as order forms and recipe cards, with their personal information and contact details. This can help make the materials more personalized and effective for the consultant's first show with a Hispanic audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jayne