1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help making a decision

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I have a Mom's night out tonight. It is 1 hour away (other side of town). I keep missing going (for one reason or another), and haven't been in 3 months (they meet once a month at different people's houses). I really want to go, I need a night out. But my husband wants me to stay home, he says to wait until next month.

He said he would be home in time for me to go, if I want. Ugh! I hate these types of decisions.
    :eek:

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Go go go gog ogooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Sounds like the decision is made- go!

Aug 19, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

So I just talked to hubby, he is leaving work in 10 minutes. He said he would call me, and we would make a decision. At this point he would get home and I would have to walk right out the door. I'm finding a training CD or two that I want to listen to, and getting ready to go.

5. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Have fun, you deserve it! :)

Aug 19, 2009
  6. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

GO! :). Its hard when husbands can make it sound like they can't handle it. I truly believe men would have not made it in this world without us women :). (No offense to anyone! :) ).

Aug 19, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

LOL!!! He says there is so much that needs to be done, and wants some time with me.

8. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Go! I just started going to Bunco once a month with the girls and I love the time away, it's great for everyone!

9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I hope you went! I know there are also some husbands who don't want to take care of the kids. Just let him know that sometimes you need some time to connect with other moms and women....and he can have your attention the other 29-30 days of the month!

:)

Aug 19, 2009
  10. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

I can't tell you how many times I have heard my husband say that and end up doing stuff without me LOL :). I understand how he would like time with you, etc. BUT you need to remember that YOU need time for yourself too.

Once a month is NOTHING :)

Aug 19, 2009
  11. BlessedWifeMommy

I'm going... I have to leave in a few minutes. But just wanted to come on an say thanks for the encouragement. I just put next month's in my calendar! ha ha!

12. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

Awesome! Not a problem- I know how it can make you feel guilty but don't let it :). Good job for putting next month on your calendar haha

Aug 19, 2009
Have something to add?