• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Go to Mom's Night Out or Stay Home?

In summary, the conversation is about the woman's husband wanting her to stay home instead of going to Mom's night out. The woman has decided to go and her husband will be home in time for her.
BlessedWifeMommy
I have a Mom's night out tonight. It is 1 hour away (other side of town). I keep missing going (for one reason or another), and haven't been in 3 months (they meet once a month at different people's houses). I really want to go, I need a night out. But my husband wants me to stay home, he says to wait until next month.

He said he would be home in time for me to go, if I want. Ugh! I hate these types of decisions.
:eek:

Go go go gog ogooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the decision is made- go!

So I just talked to hubby, he is leaving work in 10 minutes. He said he would call me, and we would make a decision. At this point he would get home and I would have to walk right out the door. I'm finding a training CD or two that I want to listen to, and getting ready to go.

Have fun, you deserve it! :)

GO! :). Its hard when husbands can make it sound like they can't handle it. I truly believe men would have not made it in this world without us women :). (No offense to anyone! :) ).

Porchechef said:
GO! :). Its hard when husbands can make it sound like they can't handle it. I truly believe men would have not made it in this world without us women :). (No offense to anyone! :) ).

LOL!!! He says there is so much that needs to be done, and wants some time with me.

Go! I just started going to Bunco once a month with the girls and I love the time away, it's great for everyone!

I hope you went! I know there are also some husbands who don't want to take care of the kids. Just let him know that sometimes you need some time to connect with other moms and women....and he can have your attention the other 29-30 days of the month!:)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
LOL!!! He says there is so much that needs to be done, and wants some time with me.

I can't tell you how many times I have heard my husband say that and end up doing stuff without me LOL :). I understand how he would like time with you, etc. BUT you need to remember that YOU need time for yourself too.

Once a month is NOTHING :)

I'm going... I have to leave in a few minutes. But just wanted to come on an say thanks for the encouragement. I just put next month's in my calendar! ha ha!

Awesome! Not a problem- I know how it can make you feel guilty but don't let it :). Good job for putting next month on your calendar haha

1. What factors should I consider when making a decision about a Pampered Chef product?

When making a decision about a Pampered Chef product, it's important to consider your specific needs and preferences, the features and benefits of the product, and any reviews or recommendations from others who have used it. You should also consider your budget and how the product fits into your overall kitchen or cooking routine.

2. How can I determine which product is right for me?

The best way to determine which product is right for you is to first identify your needs and priorities. Do you need a specific tool for a certain recipe or task? Are you looking for a multi-functional product? Once you know what you're looking for, you can then compare the features and benefits of different products to find the one that best meets your needs.

3. What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our customer service team is also available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your purchase.

4. Can I get help with using a product I've purchased?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you get the most out of your products. You can find instructional videos, recipes, and tips on our website, as well as attend virtual or in-person cooking classes with our consultants. Our customer service team is also available to assist you with any questions you may have.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions I should know about?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions available for Pampered Chef products. You can check our website or contact your consultant to see what current offers are available. You can also join our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on any sales or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies